What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Very different songs but I love them both right now. ATliens by Outkast and Get Back Temptation by Ollabelle

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Outkast is the funk'n whip homie. They were the group during high school that just was like the Beasty Boys License to Ill, every tune was a party anthem, IMO. Funk on and feeling the blues this beautiful Sunday....

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Outkast is the funk'n whip homie. They were the group during high school that just was like the Beasty Boys License to Ill, every tune was a party anthem, IMO. Funk on and feeling the blues this beautiful Sunday....

Love the old school funk and blues bro. Good for the soul.

ZONER

ZONER

Went into my old vinyl albums, used Mr Whoopies time machine and pulled out my
Pink Floyd Album ,Dark side of the Moon
Blew the dust of my old Victoria ....I mean my technics turn table.
In my basement ,no window 2 four foot black light and a home made strobe light made out of a record player in a box. Image
Oh almost forgot the Boones farm wine & a Baggie of Mexican brick weed. Wish I knew where the hell I parked the way back machine ....:(

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Went into my old vinyl albums, used Mr Whoopies time machine and pulled out my
Pink Floyd Album ,Dark side of the Moon
Blew the dust of my old Victoria ....I mean my technics turn table.
In my basement ,no window 2 four foot black light and a home made strobe light made out of a record player in a box.View attachment 433622
Oh almost forgot the Boones farm wine & a Baggie of Mexican brick weed. Wish I knew where the hell I parked the way back machine ....:(
@ZONER, couldnt have said it better myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom