What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
For christian music this is kinda dope... Even tho the msg is 9 miles past me..

Im an outlaw!

Last edited:
MGRox

MGRox

Funny story.....
Late last century I took a trip to Canada and got pulled aside for a search. Well they found some stems on my floor and proceeded to fully search the vehicle. They opened all the packages and luggage and dumped them out. Also, me and my friend were totally strip searched. They kept asking "where's your stash" and I didn't have anything with me.
While they were searching one officer went to roll down my window and turned on the ignition. Well it was a stick shift and had the start safety switch bypassed. So, when they rolled down the window my truck lunged forward and rolled over the foot of another officer whom was inspecting the truck bed and broke their foot.

When they finally got done searching us and the vehicle (also after running a dog through 3 times); they said "okay you can put everything back together and go"....... I wasn't overly happy then.

So, I put my stereo stuff back in first, cranked up the volume and blasted this song loud enough that the whole customs area could hear. :p

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a band my buddy turned me on to last year. They dont get any playtime here in the states, well at least in my state. They are Aussies I believe.

Tell me if I am off base. They sound almost like a AC/DC knockoff. Tell me what you guys think.

They definitely rock it out. Would be great if I was 20 years younger and still partying like that. LOL.......... The 80's ..........The Decade of Decadence

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@LittleDabbie Congrats & Great Job on your 2 years!!! Well done sir. Before ya know it youll be looking at 20........ One Day at a Time....... Peace and much love.

Man its been a long 2 years i wish i could blink and 20 years pass.. hell i wish i could just sleep for 8 hours for a change too but.. 1 day at a time :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom