What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

"I'll be the harbinger of darkness.
Let me bring you the fear that can be found in a handful of dust.

What you have to realize
is that you die every single day.
When you lay your head to sleep
and everything disappears
where do you go?
how do you know?
are you sad that you have to
end it so soon?
Yes, this is the end.
Will you refuse to go back to sleep
now that you can never wake up again?
Would you have lived your last day differently? "

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Frank Marino .. another Great Guitarist (-:
Most def they were hot in the 70's Marino is right up there with Innve Monstien not sure I spelt that right, Randy Rhoades of Black Sabbath, and too many more to mention.

so with that said this is what I am rockn right now Love this ....... "The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.......

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Most def they were hot in the 70's Marino is right up there with Innve Monstien not sure I spelt that right, Randy Rhoades of Black Sabbath, and too many more to mention.

so with that said this is what I am rockn right now Love this ....... "The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.......

Indeed However, not to sound like i know all music..but Randy Rhodes was never a Member of Sabbath ..(only in Ozzy's solo band)
and I love both Lineups. Ozzy ,Iommi ,Butler & Ward
Dio ,Iommi ,Butler & Ward (Later Vinny Appice) but Heaven and hell is my Fave by the Dio lineup !~ (-:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Indeed However, not to sound like i know all music..but Randy Rhodes was never a Member of Sabbath ..(only in Ozzy's solo band)
and I love both Lineups. Ozzy ,Iommi ,Butler & Ward
Dio ,Iommi ,Butler & Ward (Later Vinny Appice) but Heaven and hell is my Fave by the Dio lineup !~ (-:
I stand corrected bro you are correct bout randy. :oops:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
For any of you Grateful Deadheads LIFE or was it TIME mag is doing a special edition dedicated to the Dead and its on the news stands now.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

For any of you Grateful Deadheads LIFE or was it TIME mag is doing a special edition dedicated to the Dead and its on the news stands now.
LoL My Best friend is going all the way to Chicago Just to see the Dead, Much to his Dismay ,it's not the Guitarist
from Dark Star Orchestra ,But It's Trey Anastasio . he found out after he got the tickets and he Doesnt like Phish
not that Trey can't Play ..Just hes not a Big fan.. Nor am i for that Matter, Phish has a few tunes i like ..lol
but He's seen A lot of Shows w/Jerry of course... and he's seen them with the Dude from DSO.. said that was the Closest thing to the real deal.. but
he missed them with Warren Haynes ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom