What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Myself :)

I'm a music producer, I wrote all the beats/music. Joker in the deck song idea was my idea, & this is Brizzle's interpretation (he rips it!). So lyrics & performance is Brizzle, aka Body Bag Breezy. The second one features Brizzle & Flownomenal, who is phenomenal ;)

These are not mastered copies, I have to upload low quality bounces for soundcloud.

**Warning** Explicit Lyrics

Another one feat. (in order) Flownomenal, DJT, & J.O.E. (Jump On Everything) < He kills it

https://soundcloud.com/thomasbagnell/grindin-from-the-getgo

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

( ^^ Maximes are the AWESOME Vocalists btw...:D...Bahaha )

Those vocals were pitch edited quite a bit. Those awesome vocals weren't her. It's the producer. Still like the song, & she could out sing 99.9% of the population. But I didn't want you to fall too in love with her lol.

@tobh That guitar playing is impeccable. I couldn't find a single flaw.

That song Joker in the Deck (it's an ultra crappy rendition because the master file is HUGE. (I could email people a good copy) That song is a true story...that rapper Brizzle, went to jail at 13 for shooting an undercover cop. Canada doesn't have ghetto's? Halifax is one of the biggest gang city's in the world. That guy is a beast. (warning, it really is a violent song)

Plus he calls his squad "Kush Gang" lol...

tobh

tobh

Supporter

@Junk yeah they're pretty good. Here's another group similar to them. Considered to be some of the only "true" screamo in the world. They hail from France originally. When combined with American hardcore, you get some really awesome shit like Dance, Gavin, Dance and even more extreme to the likes of The Devil Wears Prada.

I love hip hop as well, but these are my original roots. Made me an angry teenager that wanted to fight everyone lol that and a bit of Napolean complex.

Junk

Junk

That beat is hot. Proof that you don't have to go crazy with your beats to make a hot song. Just be smart. Some of the illest beats I quickly call to mind are relatively simple.

What's with the fat Puffy shots lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom