What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Yea I'm good, no thanks on kicking me in tha face. I was at a Seven Dust concert the night after getting 10stitches in the forehead,well needless to say I turned around right when a surfer was coming w/steel toed boots on. Yea Crack. Split my stitches but I kept rocking until after the show.
STR8
haha, I had lady beat the crap out of me once. Was crowd surfing and apparently kicked her or something and then fell in front of her. She just started kicking, was covered in tiny high heel sized bruises.

Jamming to tech n9ne this AM. Not a real fan of the facepaint, but the guy is the most technically skilled rapper I have ever heard. The effort put into the live shows is really admirable and holy smokes I am impressed at the dudes biz savvy.

This one always cracked me up as I lived in the building they shot on the roof of. Saw it and was like "that looks familiar" then looked out my window and was like "hahaha, thats why."

str8smokn

str8smokn

I know someone is having a birthday today,tomorrow,yesterday,or soon so here you go.
One more and I will leave you all alone.
STR8

Yard dog

Yard dog

This song should be part of the Core Curriculum. My only regret was not hearing it sooner.
What happened to the soul!? The rythem and lyrics that sounded great AND actually meant something!

Top Bottom