What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

yo, if you work for the az medical field in any form.. leave me the fuck alone.. you did not give a fuck when i was on pills so why would you care now..

thank you in advance.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

i can remember where i was when i read he killed him self in the Oregonian news paper. i stayed the night at this girls house, and when we woke up i grab the paper for some reason.
was kinda out of left field tho. from teenagers point of view he was living the life man, rocking out, and partying, and money to pay for your drugs. laughs.. seem good to me.

still strange how all that shit went down.

life, enjoy the fall i guess.

sounds like you were in the right spot at a killer time doing what you were doing to meet , see and live it up during a great time in music, at least for my dumb ass etc i know i had fun in the 90s.

yeah not a huge pearl jam fan.. i like a few songs of theirs.

iv had my 90s flash back now time for some 80s.

i can remember i was in oregon, hillsborough. i remember going to this older kids house, he was smoking dope etc rocking out to ratt. he had heavy metal posters on his wall, wore leather with spikes and shit, real punk guy now i think about had to be 1988 maybe.. even had a hell of a mowhawk hah.

anyhow, time for some ratt i guess.

oh man , wasnt it the ratt guityarist that got phenol poisening from speed like me ? I forget . man , i lost all dexderity when i was 25 from speed . its really needed to play instruments. or turn a screwdriver. lol.

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

NO idea how I even found this but I do have a tendency to try to find and listen to new, and even odd, types of music.

A pretty awesome combination of traditional Mongolian throat singing, regular singing, and metal that's accompanied by a sitar.

I can't understand a word of it but it's surprisingly moving in places.

Edit- Oh, and they totally look like they are dressed to invade you in a futuristic dystopian magic Mongolian invasion.

Edit-Edit- Or maybe I'm just high.
i love trippy stuff . found this one awhile back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom