What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

there are a handful of new cars i like.. man old cars just have so much more class.

bowl up, hope you are having a great morning bodean.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Well, I wanted to bring one of my favorite threads from OG and IC over here to the Farm... I love hearing from everyone about what kind of music they are listening to lately... I've found its not only a great way to find some new awesome music, but also a great way to find some fellow Farmers with simillar music tastes...

So Ill start it off...

On Now:
Indigenous - "Leaving" (swear to god, I thought this was an unreleased SRV track....but then I found out the guitarist/singer is the son of the man Stevie Ray Vaughn wrote most of his tunes with.....great blues...this guy is SRV re-incarnate)

Coming Up:
Bob Marley - "Natural Mystic"
Pink Floyd - "Pigs (3 Different Kinds)"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Go With the Flow"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Auto Pilot"
Kyuss - "Space Cadet"

Hope to see/hear what others on the Farm are jammin out to right now!
:happy:
Dennis Brown /Love and hate what my girls listen to mostly and they love it especially his song called /take my hand I'm a stranger but I love you.

Bodean

Bodean

They sure did have some serious curves and style in older cars. My dad had an old galaxie I loved. Was into my mom's 71 charger too. Haven't had anything sweet like that myself yet maybe one day.
Just chilling on my lift listening to tunes. Not a bad way to earn a living. Rock out Jipp, bowls up broski.

jipp

jipp

They sure did have some serious curves and style in older cars. My dad had an old galaxie I loved. Was into my mom's 71 charger too. Haven't had anything sweet like that myself yet maybe one day.
Just chilling on my lift listening to tunes. Not a bad way to earn a living. Rock out Jipp, bowls up broski.
will do, have a great night. and here is to a good turkey day. heh.

good night friend.
bowls up!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
41 thanksgivings ago we loaded up in my 61 Ford falcon station wagon and headed up to Winterland for this...

The Last Waltz
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the rock concert and film. For other uses, see The Last Waltz (disambiguation).
The Last Waltz

Original theatrical release poster
Directed by Martin Scorsese
Produced by
Starring
Music by The Band
(with special guests)
Cinematography Michael Chapman
Edited by
  • Jan Roblee
  • Yeu-Bun Yee
Distributed by United Artists
Release date
  • April 26, 1978 (1978-04-26)
Running time
116 minutes[1]
Country United States
Language English
The Last Waltz was a concert by the Canadian-American rock group The Band, held on American Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 1976, at Winterland Ballroom in San Francisco. The Last Waltz was advertised as The Band's "farewell concert appearance",[2] and the concert saw The Band joined by more than a dozen special guests, including Eric Clapton, Ringo Starr, Bob Dylan, Ronnie Wood, Muddy Waters, Neil Young, Neil Diamond, Van Morrison, Bobby Charles, Dr. John, Paul Butterfield, Emmylou Harris, Ronnie Hawkins, Joni Mitchell and, The Staple Singers. The musical director for the concert was The Band's original record producer, John Simon.

The event was filmed by director Martin Scorsese and made into a documentary of the same name, released in 1978. Jonathan Taplin, who was The Band's tour manager from 1969 to 1972 and later produced Scorsese's film Mean Streets, suggested that Scorsese would be the ideal director for the project and introduced Robbie Robertson and Scorsese. Taplin served as executive producer. The film features concert performances, intermittent song renditions shot on a studio soundstage, and interviews by Scorsese with members of The Band. A triple-LP soundtrack recording, produced by Simon and Rob Fraboni, was issued in 1978. The film was released on DVD in 2002 as was a four-CD box set of the concert and related studio recordings.

The Last Waltz is hailed as one of the greatest concert films ever made,[3] although it has been criticized for its focus on Robertson.[4]

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

yesterday i was listening to this thinkin back to my childhood cruisen my 58 belair sport sedan on the blvd in Pacoima , suddenly tears just start flowing. I couldnt tell you why though. it's nice to feel life again ! i know that !

Top Bottom