Srenots

Srenots

we dont condone the Coca Leaf anymore over yonder, but good tune ~

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Got to see slayer on their last tour. It was definitely a real good show.

Slayer, anthrax, lamb of god, behemoth
Saw em back in ‘95 Alice In Chains opened we boo’ed em off anthrax came out with a giant dilldo then megadeath and finally slayer finished us off. Can’t remember the name of the tour though.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Saw em back in ‘95 Alice In Chains opened we boo’ed em off anthrax came out with a giant dilldo then megadeath and finally slayer finished us off. Can’t remember the name of the tour though.
Clash of the titans
Fuck it was 1991, how time flys:)

Srenots

Srenots

LaLaPaLooza? saw the whole show in Orlando.... I think , was a melt down situation ....lol....when Phish came out and jammed "Swim" the whole fair grounds turned into a mosh pit from hell....had to run backwards it got so big so fast....elbows flyin over asses, ....good times ~... needless to say that the town of Pine Hills complained so bad of the Loud music they never did that sht again lmao, Alice In Chains was too loud , shut it down after that lol, luv the Chains

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

used to be , buying an Album was the Artwork .... dam Molley Hatchet, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, etc... sht ... seems vinyl is coming back, but at the local Guitar Center ...Pink Floyd The Wall is fuckin $50 ... wtf haha

Srenots

Srenots

used to cruise the old dirt roads at 2 mph burnin and jammin, get a keg party goin....meet up, and have a blast....case of Mickeys Bigmouths and a bottle of Jack... bag of sunshine... dam ole days .....good times, old hot rods... racin...wtf happened over the years ! lmao... these new youngins think they know anything bout a party hahaha...AMX Javelin and GTO tri power....was a blast

Last edited:
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Cool to hear how you old farts got to see all these amazing bands when they were young and wild. Bands I wish I could've seen like megadeth, pantera, ozzy/black sabbath, van halen, acdc... the list goes on. Now most of them are either dead, aren't playing as a band anymore, or just have plain outrageous ticket prices.

This was the most recent show I went to. Fucking amazing. Im there somewhere right in the front :D

Srenots

Srenots

Cool to hear how you old farts got to see all these amazing bands when they were young and wild. Bands I wish I could've seen like megadeth, pantera, ozzy/black sabbath, van halen, acdc... the list goes on. Now most of them are either dead, aren't playing as a band anymore, or just have plain outrageous ticket prices.

This was the most recent show I went to. Fucking amazing. Im there somewhere right in the front :D

rite on bro....but gotta say , the best shows ever went to was White Zombie and Grateful Dead and Pink Floyd...as far as visuals go... Holograms in mid air .... was like being in a tranz ...when show was finally over no1 said a word... walked away in single file like robots er sum sht...weird as hell, lots of paper involved , but was life changing fer a show....no doubt...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom