What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

dam dude, bet ur neighbors luv u lmao....reckon u have played Moby Dick plenty times as well....rock on man ~
They actually do love me. One is handicapped and I shovel for her in the winter and help her out. The other people are decent also. I don’t play past 8:00pm ever. Usually mid day. Hey science says I’m making them smarter too ;)

Srenots

Srenots

They actually do love me. One is handicapped and I shovel for her in the winter and help her out. The other people are decent also. I don’t play past 8:00pm ever. Usually mid day. Hey science says I’m making them smarter too ;)
lol rite on

Srenots

Srenots

I’ve been working on writing a guitar part for this. I do have a basic idea( I’m not really a guitar player I’m playing it by ear) Any one is welcome to take a crack at it if they want. Oh and I do have a studio backing tack I could match this with.. Any one is welcome to send a guitar track and I can track it in the program studio one.
not quite sure what to do with that beat....my style is a lil slower, but maybe sum of the folks here can make it work, killer bangin u rock bro....

Top Bottom