What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yes, had no idea Prince could play like that until I saw this one....what a hotdog hahaha , very cool, like how he leans back at the end and throws his Tele....Im like what the hell??!! lmao

You should search more Prince. I was never a big fan. But he is one of the best out there.

Srenots

Srenots

You should search more Prince. I was never a big fan. But he is one of the best out there.
yes, i dont mean I just saw this vid...ran across it along time ago, think Im maybe the first one to post it on here last year er sum sht....and been a fan ever since...another good one gone ~

Srenots

Srenots

When I lived in OC I'd go to the Hollywood Bowl almost every year to see BB. $5-6 seats, bring a couple bottles of wine (ok, a case) food, picnic before and share a J or five. 08 or 09 was my last visit. Miss those days. Now all I do is work.😖

Few are able to share the blues like the King. Stevie was there as well.

cool, when I was in Orlando, BB would come to the Tupperware Center for shows, which is halfway between Otown and Kissimmee, so it wasnt far ....his mom lived in Kissimmee just south of Orlando.... he would play the show , and the band would go to his moms for a feast... u know they were eatin good hahaha

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

cool, when I was in Orlando, BB would come to the Tupperware Center for shows....his mom lived in Kissimmee just south of Orlando.... he would play the show , and the band would go to his moms for a feast... u know they were eatin good hahaha
Wouldn't ya just love to have been there one night? Good people and good food. Damn, miss him. He was special.

Srenots

Srenots

Wouldn't ya just love to have been there one night? Good people and good food. Damn, miss him. He was special.
yes sir . saw him maybe 8 times down thar.... awesome everytime...just laid back fun man, get all stoned and walk in....

Srenots

Srenots

When I lived in OC I'd go to the Hollywood Bowl almost every year to see BB. $5-6 seats, bring a couple bottles of wine (ok, a case) food, picnic before and share a J or five. 08 or 09 was my last visit. Miss those days. Now all I do is work.😖

Few are able to share the blues like the King. Stevie was there as well.
yes sir...times have def changed....everyone seems to be in a hurry... miss the old days man

Top Bottom