What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

heres the good ole standby...set it and forget it kinda sht...great chores tunes, turn it up and get r done...its a good hour of rockin...no vocals, just jammin

Bodean

Bodean

hows evrything lookin ur way...close to done yet?
Taking them 10 weeks. So I have 2 and a half left. Last feeding was Friday. Just water here on out. Still really green so they'll be good. Lights out temps at 64 atm so few are starting to purple up.
The Wolfpack still shooting out white pistils so I'm going to push that one longer.

Btw most of you guys are a bit older than I and I appreciate all your music you share. I really enjoy listening through them and finding new favorites.

Srenots

Srenots

Taking them 10 weeks. So I have 2 and a half left. Last feeding was Friday. Just water here on out. Still really green so they'll be good. Lights out temps at 64 atm so few are starting to purple up.
The Wolfpack still shooting out white pistils so I'm going to push that one longer.

Btw most of you guys are a bit older than I and I appreciate all your music you share. I really enjoy listening through them and finding new favorites.
not old ....just call it mileage

Latest posts

Top Bottom