What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

sunshine daydream, seen the grateful dead many times, nothing like jerry and the boys and their shows and nothing will ever be even close to it, much love 💕

rite on ...me 2, sprayed with tear gas fer no reason back then, throwin a frisbee before the show and some one hit one of the horses the law was sittin on....Orlando bullsht ...stupid sht....seems things havent changed, was just an accident.... but did all holy hell break out

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

sunshine daydream, seen the grateful dead many times, nothing like jerry and the boys and their shows and nothing will ever be even close to it, much love 💕
Agree, nothing.

Last edited:
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

get those flowers finished....good meds comin ur way~ and if u find a killer male...then simply make more, smile and wave, sittin on that sack of seeds

RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

Lane is awesome!!!!

Not sure if you heard this but its great.
No it is not lane lol

seen the Chains 5 times....1 cancel for lalla palooza, they wrote tunes fer missin that show... avid Chains freak...mad season...Sap, etc

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Hell ya I'm younger so missed the chance to see many greats and aic is one of those. First concert was 2001 and it was rush so I did get one great out of the way lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom