What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Kruder&Dorfmeister: DJ Kicks

This album is with me for years and I'll never get tired, listening to it. Spacy Trip-Hop Compilation. Just takes you on a journey! Smokers Delight

Portishead: Silence
Don't know why, but that vibe gets me! Dark, dirty and nasty, lol!

Her voice always sounds as if she is having dinner with Hannibal Lecter!, hahaha

Tolpan

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I here a little Bruce Hornsby and the Range- "Just the way it is" comin out of the veg room

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Black Crowes = Bad Luck Blue eyes Goodbye

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Eric Clapton - "No-one Knows You When You're Down and Out"

Queens of the Stone Age - "Regular John"

Muse - "Hysteria"

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Pink Floyd - "Pigs (3 Different Kinds) :dance

One of my all time favorite Floyd tunes, and one that really goes overlooked...I think that whole album is when they started to get their trademark sound that was personified by Dark Side of the Moon. To be honest I like it a lot more than the earlier stuff when Syd was still in the band:yes

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice selections CoS and Krypto1, both have entered my ears in the last few days.

Side note: Has anyone played with the 'Genius' feature of iTunes 8 yet? It's crazy good for auto playlists if you have a good pile of music.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Van Morrison - Moondance...the whole album

Tex

O

Otto

Got some SRV, Hank Williams III straight to hell, Plump DJ's, Raydar and Shaolin, Grand Funk Railroad, Doors, Steve Miller, and MC5 randomizing.

-Otto

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Dude, I am listenin to SRV - Texas Flood as we speak..

Tex

O

ograskal

I dig the theme song for "True Blood"...I think its called Bad thingz or somethin?...you guys heard it?..ne1 knows who singz it?...~ogr

O

Otto

we had a little mini texas flood last night 3"+ and hour. Good to see the rain though.

-Otto

T

Tolpan

Nice! I was jammin out to a lil "40oz to Freedom" earlier with my morning bong and coffee...

Cant go wrong with a lil Sublime in the morning :dance

:cool

Damn great great Sublime! One of my all time favs!

Right now:

Satanic Surfers: hero of our time

Suicidal Tendencies: Join the Army

Top Bottom