What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that’s awesome, can’t remember the other one?
i saw floyd in frankfurt, late eighties i think and here a couple times.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I remember seeing the Grand Illusion tour 78. Tickets were $8. Cops were helplessly watching while 6 thousand kids and adults openly smoked weed. Everyone you don't even know just passing joints. Rumor was the band supplied weed for the show.
I remember back in high school the group War came to Hawaii and played in the Aloha Stadium, a gang of us friends went to the concert and we all sat in the blue section, everybody enjoying and sharing their own "cocktails" of who knows what, lotta puff-puff-pass going on...🤫😅🚬🚬Well, I was sitting at the end of our group's row (at the end of about 30-50 of us, idk, but our group kept growing and GROWING lol)...So these 4 Navy guys stationed in Pearl Harbor, were seated to the left of me and every time a joint came to me, I took a couple hits and passed it to them and they were trippin'! 🤣 These 4 guys ended up with all the joints, they didn't know what to do with them, and by the end of the concert, they were STONED and then some, they couldn't move but just sat there starring into the night sky trippin'...They were like, "WOooow...What was that SHIT you guys turned us on to, we ain't never had anything like THAT! lol They were too stoned to move, they were enjoying the outta body experiences...I was like, "Dude, do I need to send the medic over?" 🤣

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I remember back in high school the group War came to Hawaii and played in the Aloha Stadium, a gang of us friends went to the concert and we all sat in the blue section, everybody enjoying and sharing their own "cocktails" of who knows what, lotta puff-puff-pass going on...🤫😅🚬🚬Well, I was sitting at the end of our group's row (at the end of about 30-50 of us, idk, but our group kept growing and GROWING lol)...So these 4 Navy guys stationed in Pearl Harbor, were seated to the left of me and every time a joint came to me, I took a couple hits and passed it to them and they were trippin'! 🤣 These 4 guys ended up with all the joints, they didn't know what to do with them, and by the end of the concert, they were STONED and then some, they couldn't move but just sat there starring into the night sky trippin'...They were like, "WOooow...What was that SHIT you guys turned us on to, we ain't never had anything like THAT! lol They were too stoned to move, they were enjoying the outta body experiences...I was like, "Dude, do I need to send the medic over?" 🤣
awesome i love it!!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
One maybe two others I think. I rarely got leave. I was usually saddled with extra duty and missed them. Me and the 90 day wonder never saw eye to eye.
Saw Floyd there. Freakin wonderful.
1DADCC6D C239 47B5 85FA 6C0AB765A85D
2651540D E16D 424F AA8B 39B037BC3160
C8FBA895 0D65 47B0 AEAB 4BF6883CF4F9

Latest posts

Top Bottom