What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ok im not to into rap anymore mostly rock metal alt music. I came across a white rapper and this trick Lil Debbie. lol Enjoy!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
This is what i stumbled into on facebook.Riff Raff

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Been tryin to gain some motivation to pick up the ol geetar. I love this guys playing style. One of the best guitarists in the metal scene right now IMO. Chris Broderick is da man! MGG

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I'm currently listening to a half speed master (on vinyl of course) of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here".

Jazzy Dabs

Jazzy Dabs

Some Iggy Azalea
Snow tha Product
Wax, DFD, Lil Debbie, VNasty, Gucci Mane and some Eminem channel on Pandora with the old good shit thrown in from Tupac and Biggie :)

deepthought

deepthought

"Filter: Hey Man, Nice Shot"

I have so many memories connected to this song.........mostly of cruisin' with my buddies. This was on the radio a lot back then.

deepthought

deepthought

Some Iggy Azalea
Snow tha Product
Wax, DFD, Lil Debbie, VNasty, Gucci Mane and some Eminem channel on Pandora with the old good shit thrown in from Tupac and Biggie :)

Just watched Notorious the other day....I remember listening to my friends arguing about West Coast-East Coast way back....I always thought, who cares, we listen to it all anyway...it's all good.

Top Bottom