What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPe G

SPe G

US^ 'we' F*** Yea !! :D . lol ,, .. ' ahem '
(Big Bright Beautiful..)
Not You S .........the earth is ours!! ( i totally 'get me and today is wednesday !) (-: LOLL
Moon

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

^ P.s. Metallica's music went "Calmer" is what i mean. Whiskey in the Jar...! ?
Yawn. LOL

Bit exaggerated

---
cya through the screeenNN folks ;-) .... (-: ,- LoLllllllll

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
you ever been to the Rocky Horror picture show back in the 70's when it was a cult following? Man o man we used to get baked and 10-12 of us would do the midnight show. What a great time those dayz were. Nowadays I have a hard time takin a step to the right and never a jump to the left....... LMAO Timewarp my azz!!!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

^ P.s. Metallica's music went "Calmer" is what i mean. Whiskey in the Jar...! ?
Yawn. LOL

Bit exaggerated

---
cya through the screeenNN folks ;-) .... (-: ,- LoLllllllll
Damn.... The tune he did " Hurt" after June passed. Love that song. Truly feel he was never given the respect he deserved. But such as life.......

SPe G

SPe G

Timewarp ! DayZz ..lol.Did feel like a Banana doin' that dance Sometimes! .. Muahaha ..Reckon id keep on Steppin nowadays ! :D Johnny,johnny n june - Awesome. Man in black!

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

Do'yaa Remember "The 900 number" .. ' LOL ' .... :D ........... "Doo a little Jig" then JumpUP n at the same time rotate to the Left. - Repeat! ' .. ' bahaha ....Spinny head !

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Memorial Day Farmers!!!

May your pipes, bongs n nails never run low this weekend. I hope you all have a great safe weekend. Guess I'll kick it off with whats on the player now. Love the bass line in this one.

Top Bottom