What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I saw The White Buffalo open up for Flogging Molly a few weeks back at the Fox in Oakland. This cat just blows my mind every time I hear something new.

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

Well...I thought about lying to say I'm listening to something kick ass but the gf has the radio on. Chainsmokers closer is playing...if she can't afford the range rover she shouldn't have bought it. He better be careful biting that tattoo on her shoulder because we all know what that leads to...bitch can't manage her finances I wouldn't wanna get her pregnant. Especially stealing old roommates mattresses and shit. She's crazy. I find my self bobbing my head a little but I personally enjoy some good old school bluegrass. Banjo boys, Jim & Jessie etc. That banjo gets me fired up son.

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

Got me wantiN The film Deliverance! " Hello youtube " :)

Lol I watched that movie just for the banjo scene and not one person told me what it was really about. You can do better than that. Fire up a little Gary stewart on youtube she's acting single I'm drinking double, by god

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

This kid that I work with turned me on to Snarky Puppy. I'm not necessarily one for session music nor jazz fusion but if you take a chance on this you'll probably like it! It's all unfolding right before your eyes and LIVE. These cats have their shit down and it's a nice mindphuck along the way... Enjoy!

Top Bottom