What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

It looks like you’re trying to listen to us from outside of the UK. Due to legal reasons, our streams are not available where you are.:(

hating on us yanks! :badboy::cry::smoking:
bowl up.

That's a shame, it's an online rock show, thought it went world wide with it being online, sorry.

jipp

jipp

bring back good music.. i could care less about bitches, and money!

bowl up.

jipp

jipp

good tune. the intro reminds me of sublime. fuck crooked politicians/cops/humans. fuck the eyes in the sky too.. they were drunk last night yo. but they did give up how long they can stay in the air, so that is cool.. data !

bowl up homie.

jipp

jipp

oxycotin is expensive shit.. way more expensive than weed.. yet, insurance wont pay for it.. and its legally a meds.. i wish the pain doctors could of at least mention weed to me when it became a medical legal thing here. best they could do is, you can detox, then get back on them. you are in full sheep mode. you just go with the flow.

i was also thinking, my pain doctor is a asshole. hah. i was one of his first paitents, and in 3 years he push me to someone else with out even telling me he was going to do that ( my health went down hill after that back surgery that fucked up my back. what kind of shit is that. but whatever, fuck that place. im done with pills.. its death or weed from now on for me.

oxy made good money its first year..
"earning almost a billion dollars for Purdue Pharma in the first years of its release."

so lets look at this yeah. society is in a pretty fucked up placed.. 30-40 years was all it took to dumb down the elder society to the point that kids started to lose respect for there elders.

this started in the inner city i think with crack and then once oxy hit.. poor rich, whatever did not matter because insurance was/is paying for it.. who are the ones who usually need pain meds, the elderly right.. you may think im nuts but i think im onto something with my logic..
because pills make you stupid.
sigh, im fucked.. my body is so broken from them pills. i should of abused them i guess. be in the same boat.

anyhow..
bowl up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom