What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Been listening to upchurch. I like his style. Hope all is well.

53193140 BAA0 4E12 88CD 7AD04C6B72CA

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You youngins’ with your loud rock and roll music. Whats happened to this country? Probably smoking the devils lettuce!
Lol, reminds me when I was 16, 1986 i was living in my grandparents 5th wheel on there property. I thought they were on vacation but they came back early. Saturday morning me and my girlfriend were passed out from a hard night of partying naked (man she was hot). Grandparents came home early I had no clue. The door to the 5th wheel flies open gramps all the sudden is standing over us we’re lay in bed and starts yelling over and over at the top of his lungs “EVIL CHILDREN!! WHAT YOUR DOING IS THE DEVILS DEEDS!!!”. I’m not joking they were very religious, Nazareth.

bsb

bsb

Alright well this is what I am jamming out right now: Beastie boys rootdown...LOL, I kick it rootdown...LOL...but I have know to rock everything to black Uhluru to Hank william sr...to string cheese to slipnot to phil and friends to Steel pulse to emimem to george jones, to slightly stoopid to LOL whatever sounds groovy brah! Hey big tour of tribal seeds, slightly stoopid and such going down this summer guys see ya there!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Alright well this is what I am jamming out right now: Beastie boys rootdown...LOL, I kick it rootdown...LOL...but I have know to rock everything to black Uhluru to Hank william sr...to string cheese to slipnot to phil and friends to Steel pulse to emimem to george jones, to slightly stoopid to LOL whatever sounds groovy brah! Hey big tour of tribal seeds, slightly stoopid and such going down this summer guys see ya there!
Slightly stoopid is classic lol. Ever get into porcupine tree? You can tell they were influenced by pink Floyd. They are near the Top 5 all time for this guy.

Kepp89

Kepp89

typically this or similar by him napoleon or bob:
-- its what got me into growing in order to give me something else to be enthused about except the work i do

or this or similar:

Bodean

Bodean

great variety! And sounds like a wicked tour to get out to see. Slightly stoopid puts on a good show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom