What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So at least imo this band hasn't been relevant since about the time this song came out, so why the hell has it been stuck in my head for about a week?? (Harbinger of the next 40 years perhaps) Maybe playing it here will get it out of my already cluttered mind, worth a try :/

Srenots

Srenots

So at least imo this band hasn't been relevant since about the time this song came out, so why the hell has it been stuck in my head for about a week?? (Harbinger of the next 40 years perhaps) Maybe playing it here will get it out of my already cluttered mind, worth a try :/

it sticks in ur head....cuz its music that means somethin brother~whatever it is....

Srenots

Srenots

I still remember that movie Heavy Metal mentioned above, Classic! I saw it at a drive-in when it came out it, was pretty good!
theres only one Drive In left here now... and its a cruise away....Drive Ins used to be our Friday Night getaway, we knew the owner there and we would all park in the back row, toke up and chug brew and shots....his wife ran the food stand, when he made his rounds thru the lot he would always finish up by comin to hang out with all of us stoners....was good ole days man ~

Hatecrow

Hatecrow

Airbag , The greatest show on earth.
I discovered them thru Pandora free radio. Porcupine tree station.

Last edited:
Top Bottom