Premium Gardener
Supporter
a little bit of mary all night long,
the big black bag and the red balloon
and the sun always comes up much too soon

outwest

shaker1

shaker1

" ....Don't worry 'bout tomorrow / that ain't gonna help you none / ya gatta live / and take each day as it come..." ...words to live by....

sky high

sky high

Speaking of........Todd produced a disc for the Pursuit of Happiness...

But this is ALL Todd. I love the synthesized arrows flying through the air and hittin the target. Definitely one of my fav Todd songs....and "albums". If you've never tripped to this disc...you have missed out....

As TR himself said..."if you have a pair of headphones you'd better get em out and get em cranked up.."

soserthc1

soserthc1

PINK FLOYD- THE WALL ROGER WATER - PRO'S AND CON'S OF HITCHHIKING (CLAPTON ON GUITAR) PEARL JAM - TEN COUNTING CROWS - AUGUST AND EVERYTHING AFTER SUBLIME - SUBLIME SHAME BRADLEY NEVER GOT TO ENJOY HIS FAME....IMHO

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
PINK FLOYD- THE WALL ROGER WATER - PRO'S AND CON'S OF HITCHHIKING (CLAPTON ON GUITAR) PEARL JAM - TEN COUNTING CROWS - AUGUST AND EVERYTHING AFTER SUBLIME - SUBLIME SHAME BRADLEY NEVER GOT TO ENJOY HIS FAME....IMHO

This one's for you Soser. . .Set aside 30 minutes, fire up a fatty, relax, and enjoy. . .

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks bro... I worshiped floyd as a kid especially roger had every album they ever made from atom heart mother , echoes to the final cut and seen Roger with Clapton in 84 pro's and con's of hitchhiking , radio kaos in 88 shame he never toured with amused to death but killer album , awesome song on there with don henley called yellow rose ... gonna pm u got a question

Top Bottom