What are you listening to right now?

• Thread starter ConceptOfSleep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

My Beck records have been getting a lot of rotation over here lately. . . That dude is a musical genius! I would say Guero is my favorite album right now, I like his hybrid sound of electric and acoustic intruments combined with samples and synths and drum machines. Guero is so chill too, it used to be my go-to record when I would come home from school and drop acid every day. Also listening to TOOL, mostly Lateralus. I think Aenima is their best record followed by Lateralus and then 10,000 Days and then Undertow. Looking forward to their next record which I think they are working on right now. As a bass player I really admire Justin Chancellor's style and tone.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What I've always liked about the geto boys is that they cover the entire range of the human-grower emotional condition.

Ranging from. . .

All the way to. . .

We've all been in both places, but damn, it's good be a gangster.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
lmao....nailed it....feels damn good but yep shits creepin on me....he he he...you're fuckin cool yo......got me noddin the head early.....strappin up rollin one early headed to wally world finish C shoppin.......hard as fuck n all twisted ya know I do it deep n do it right....gangsta...lmao...I love it.....

If you were wondering what I want from Wal-Mart, it Loompa's Headband and Yeti OG. Be safe out there.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A little soul power to start your week off right. I bet if James ever grew weed, shit would be FUNKY!

outwest

Top Bottom