• Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
B9778725 0111 41E2 9D84 F4DF8F3982A6
5E93185C 26C9 482A 8638 B8A952F841ED

Fairly freshly harvested and dried AK-47 by Serious Seeds. One of my favorite strains of all time. Tastes like candy.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m going to buy you a pair of fisarks!
Looks good buddy!

Did you mean trimming scissors? Yeah I didn’t spend much time trimming this batch. I did a mostly dry trim and I fucking hate dry trimming. Lol. The next batch I wet trimmed and it should be much tighter.

Did I mention I hate dry trimming?

B

Burned Haze

Did you mean trimming scissors? Yeah I didn’t spend much time trimming this batch. I did a mostly dry trim and I fucking hate dry trimming. Lol. The next batch I wet trimmed and it should be much tighter.

Did I mention I hate dry trimming?

Hang dried, dried trimmed by hand, properly and slowly cured till 62% humidity - prime, leafs mean nothing

The old timers do say this excess trimming the clubs do and “ bag appealed look” only just cuts off tricks, damages the whole buds and if not hurts the overall quality . Before the “ medical” and 400 a oz. when trafficked and hash days, everything they left the leafs on it to protect the buds and even now, all you gotta do is remove the leaf, and if it’s properly cureing and a sugar trimmed. If you were blind tested and just put it in a grinder, I bet you would never notice the difference. My arguement is too many clubs/trimm crews have cemented this crazy must have over trimming when you look under. A scope and that’s jut trich and waste of time.

What i’m Smoking on: bodhi lazy lightning ( headband x g13 88 hashplant )

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hang dried, dried trimmed by hand, properly and slowly cured till 62% humidity - prime, leafs mean nothing

The old timers do say this excess trimming the clubs do and “ bag appealed look” only just cuts off tricks, damages the whole buds and if not hurts the overall quality . Before the “ medical” and 400 a oz. when trafficked and hash days, everything they left the leafs on it to protect the buds and even now, all you gotta do is remove the leaf, and if it’s properly cureing and a sugar trimmed. If you were blind tested and just put it in a grinder, I bet you would never notice the difference. My arguement is too many clubs/trimm crews have cemented this crazy must have over trimming when you look under. A scope and that’s jut trich and waste of time.

What i’m Smoking on: bodhi lazy lightning ( headband x g13 88 hashplant )

Yeah I mainly just remove the larger leaves and anything not coated in trics before I hang it to dry. Then I do a quick dry trim before putting them into jars to cure.

I used to trim much tighter and probably will again I just haven’t done it in a little while so I’m still getting back into the swing of things.

My wife wouldn’t let me grow until the state legalized it. I don’t blame her. So I took a couple years off and have just recently gotten back into the Frey.

Top Bottom