What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

Zero OG.....punches way above its weight class!
20230828 152241

memnoch

memnoch

From best on left to the worst on the right.
Lois og or something like that. It's really good recommend it.
Lemon up in the mid. Decent nothing to brag about. And California Dream coming in last. Stuff smells like baby poop and taste really bad. It was sample from buddy so not going to complain but definitely will never buy it and don't recommend it.
IMG 20230901 163126986

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Lemon up in the mid. Decent nothing to brag about. And California Dream coming in last. Stuff smells like baby poop and taste really bad. It was sample from buddy so not going to complain but definitely will never buy it and don't recommend it.View attachment 2032334
Depends on the source with cali dream. I bust out some citrus bombs with that strain. Never had Louis og. Good eh? What’s the flavor profile like?

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Lemon up in the mid. Decent nothing to brag about. And California Dream coming in last. Stuff smells like baby poop and taste really bad. It was sample from buddy so not going to complain but definitely will never buy it and don't recommend it.View attachment 2032334
Dude I totally did a sing song to your post and it worked to breaking Benjamin's Home tempo. That....was an AWESOMe review.impressed

memnoch

memnoch

Depends on the source with cali dream. I bust out some citrus bombs with that strain. Never had Louis og. Good eh? What’s the flavor profile like?I can't really say I chewed for years and my taste not that great anymore lol. Kinda soapy taustung g. I think it may have been stored with detergent or something and took on the taste a little.

memnoch

memnoch

Dude I totally did a sing song to your post and it worked to breaking Benjamin's Home tempo. That....was an AWESOMe review.impressed
Ty man I'm new to forums. I never really know what to say on here. I got a Facebook account but just use it for marketplace. This is my social media lol. I know my grow journal is boring for peeps lol. I'm not writer. I'm just doing that so I have a copy I won't loose. I'm doing fox farm nutes this journal and going to do general hydroponic next and compare. Ty for the compliment made me feel good 👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ty man I'm new to forums. I never really know what to say on here. I got a Facebook account but just use it for marketplace. This is my social media lol. I know my grow journal is boring for peeps lol. I'm not writer. I'm just doing that so I have a copy I won't loose. I'm doing fox farm nutes this journal and going to do general hydroponic next and compare. Ty for the compliment made me feel good 👍
Link your grow journal man.

Top Bottom