What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Oh I'm a store manager... AND MY BOSS Loves the fact I have been her growing teacher past year and half... she said I have taught her soo much more than her last teacher....

Also I keep a gravity Bong on side of my work... faster to lock and load that between custys over a bowl or joint🤣...

Oh cops got called on Me at work cause someone reported that I was smoking crack on side of building... show cops grav bong and said a crackhead would have instant heart attack of smoking crack out of this!!!! NY state we can smoke weed in public!!!!!!

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Oh I'm a store manager... AND MY BOSS Loves the fact I have been her growing teacher past year and half... she said I have taught her soo much more than her last teacher....

Also I keep a gravity Bong on side of my work... faster to lock and load that between custys over a bowl or joint🤣...

Oh cops got called on Me at work cause someone reported that I was smoking crack on side of building... show cops grav bong and said a crackhead would have instant heart attack of smoking crack out of this!!!! NY state we can smoke weed in public!!!!!!
Lmao good stuff brotha. Clearly you are in the “know” 👍👍. I probably have ocd or something but I can’t leave my house without a packed mighty, rolled joint AND blunt, and a gooey puffco 😍😊.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Lmao good stuff brotha. Clearly you are in the “know” 👍👍. I probably have ocd or something but I can’t leave my house without a packed mighty, rolled joint AND blunt, and a gooey puffco 😍😊.
I gave up on my puffco budsy... have a high five duo dab rig... but fastest way is torch and necter collector or trusty grav bong...

Dabs we smoke in bathroom

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Listen... my job is counting cans... I run a redemption center for 5 cent can deposits... smoking weed is almost a requirement for a job like this....

P.s. I'm the quickest counter in the East... im at a rate of counting 5500 cans and bottles an hour...
Well go on with your bad ass can counting self! Hell yea dude. I couldn't do it tho. My math skills sux. 😂

Top Bottom