What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hopes and dreams at the moment 😂 I’ve been putting funds towards grow equipment : ) its a bitter sweet type situation haha. I do have my edibles but those are “eh” at best and I have to eat way too much to sleep at night. Can’t wait to dial some strains in for making my own sleep aid tabs! And flower to smoke of course! After all Thats my true love (besides my wife and kids hahaha).

grnmtn

grnmtn

Biscotti best cali I ever had, can't imagine the cherry...the flavor and overall taste must be Incredible!
Wish my smoke could ever compete with yours one time you guys! Want some nice hash wax or whatever, feel free to send me a sample 😜
View attachment 2132534
The cherry biscotti seems to have a stronger indica type buzz than the regular biscotti I have had but the game changer is the ridiculous cherry flavor that just lingers in the nose from thick and dense smoke it produces. Definitely a winner.

Mountaingreen

Mountaingreen

Hey everybody✌️. Just a quick question🤔
I have this rosin all dried and grated. But it wont melt with the hot bottle😩 the material was dry before i washed it, so my question is. Can i smoke it as is? Or do you have any tips for what i can do? I watched French Cannoli videos on YouTube and he said in the video that the transformation for thca-thc happens when you dry the plant, or when you hotpress the rosin. Have my rosin now changed to thc when i dried the plant first??😄🤔🤔 all help is appreciated😃😃✌️✌️

IMG 0529
IMG 0528
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I have this rosin all dried and grated. But it wont melt with the hot bottle😩 the material was dry before i washed it, so my question is. Can i smoke it as is? Or do you have any tips for what i can do? I watched French Cannoli videos on YouTube and he said in the video that the transformation for thca-thc happens when you dry the plant, or when you hotpress the rosin. Have my rosin now changed to thc when i dried the plant first??😄🤔🤔 all help is appreciated😃😃✌️✌️
Thca needs to activated by heat, either by pressing, smoking or decarboxylation, to become thc.

Mountaingreen

Mountaingreen

Thca needs to activated by heat, either by pressing, smoking or decarboxylation, to become thc.
Yeah i know, But french cannoli said in the video that it will be activated by pressing and drying the plant, and the last reaction will happen when you smoke it. So my question is, since my material was completely dry before i washed it, can i now smoke it? Or do you have any tips for what i can do with it?😃✌️

Motley2

Motley2

Is that kief mate if so wrap in cellophane( make it into a sausage) couple of layers poke couple of hole in cellophane with needle and press with wine bottle half full with hot nearly boiling water. Press it roll it whack it in freezer for few mins unwrap and voila should have some glassy looking sticky soft hashish.

20240223 132123
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yeah i know, But french cannoli said in the video that it will be activated by pressing and drying the plant, and the last reaction will happen when you smoke it. So my question is, since my material was completely dry before i washed it, can i now smoke it? Or do you have any tips for what i can do with it?😃✌️
Well smoking it will activate it, and yes pressing it with the addition of heat will also activate it. So yes you should be able to smoke it or ingest it and feel the effects of the thc either way.

Top Bottom