What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GuySmiley

GuySmiley

As much as I hated to, I spent some money at the dispensary almost a week ago
IMG 2023 03 03 15 07 43 604
to get this: O.K.C.. It was one of the deals they were offering. One ounce for $79. My buddy had a 25% off anything coupon, so after applying that & taxes, it was $69.09. Today is day 2 of week 9 after the flip, for my grow. I'll be cutting my early girl down in the next day or two. I hope I can get her smokable before I run out of my store-bought weed.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

View attachment 1340395
They have greatly improved the disposable vape in many ways and this strain is wonderful. At $30 it's well worth it.
Not all of them.

I went away on a week-long biz trip last fall, and got a sativa cart and a disposable, heavy indica, live resin vape. The disposable vape clogged after the second day, and it was impossible to clear it.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Not all of them.

I went away on a week-long biz trip last fall, and got a sativa cart and a disposable, heavy indica, live resin vape. The disposable vape clogged after the second day, and it was impossible to clear it.
Interesting, this is only my 2nd brand of disposable in a long time and the difference from the past is incredible. Keep searching, they are out there.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I don't really like vapes but my ex GF does and she uses a brand called AiroPro. I tried them and it's the only brand I've found to date that I would consider. I like their live resin and artisan series cartridges. I've never had a cartridge clog on me but if I buy vape cartridges I don't buy them in anything bigger than 1/2 gram. The full grams tend to get cooked around the half way point and the oil tastes burnt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom