• Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKen

CaliKen

Apple Fritter, Lumpy’s Cut
IMG 3467

D

dean1963

Just for the hell of it, I smoke black market cigarettes for $4 a pack instead of $20.
I wish I could smoke pot and enjoy the stuff like you guys do.
All it does to me is make me scared to stand up and makes me slèep like a baby,
The sleep is fine but it pisses me off when I see guýs at work having some and being all e energetic and I can't enjoy

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just for the hell of it, I smoke black market cigarettes for $4 a pack instead of $20.
I wish I could smoke pot and enjoy the stuff like you guys do.
All it does to me is make me scared to stand up and makes me slèep like a baby,
The sleep is fine but it pisses me off when I see guýs at work having some and being all e energetic and I can't enjoy
You might be smoking the wrong weed ..

SSgrower

SSgrower

That's an idea because some sativa's will act different to different people, indica too. Also in searching for a client who needs a specific strain for pain or cancer. SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Seems everybody has these rubber hash containers, I got one with the King's Pipe bong I bought, use it for Keif hash. Cheers SS

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

When you find 50 seeds per 20g in your sativa outdoor you can imagine them to be fluffy nugs. Sucks not being able to ask the neighbour 3 houses down to remove his male plants well atleast the taste is up their smooth as well Eta on the indoor harvest 3 weeks min😔✌️

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
When you find 50 seeds per 20g in your sativa outdoor you can imagine them to be fluffy nugs. Sucks not being able to ask the neighbour 3 houses down to remove his male plants well atleast the taste is up their smooth as well Eta on the indoor harvest 3 weeks min😔✌️
Pictures please :)

Top Bottom