What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I always wondered what the branches and leaves would do in that case.. I remember in a Hightimes a long while back they had a drawn picture of a plant under glass in a growth chamber on the Moon....

My imagination does neat things on weed.
I always figured they would be rigid, but still playable, I can imagine a 3 ft long foxtail coming off a main cola 🤣

GanjaJack

GanjaJack

I always figured they would be rigid, but still playable, I can imagine a 3 ft long foxtail coming off a main cola 🤣

It just seems that by now, someone would have made a 0 G basketball sized court sport complex place... thing.

Pickleball could be taken to a whole other level and so would weed growing!!!

and I don't even watch Pickleball.

But, I do grow weed!

What if... the only thing holding the plant back... was gravity... Out in space, the thing just keeps growing and growing... indeterminate...

Which I hope some day happens with weed, like some tomatoes that are indeterminate and just keep producing tomatoes.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It just seems that by now, someone would have made a 0 G basketball sized court sport complex place... thing.

Pickleball could be taken to a whole other level and so would weed growing!!!

and I don't even watch Pickleball.

But, I do grow weed!

What if... the only thing holding the plant back... was gravity... Out in space, the thing just keeps growing and growing... indeterminate...

Which I hope some day happens with weed, like some tomatoes that are indeterminate and just keep producing tomatoes.
The perpetual never ending pheno. What happens when it takes up the entire the entire pickleball court? no more pickleball homie. This I just cannot abide by. Pickle ball is LIFE.

Mothman

Mothman

recent grow pull. Just now 2nd week of cure. 😃 happy with the results. Fluffy and airy, early pull due to banana identification. Nice cerebral high that comes on strong and lasts 2 hours with a slow and easy come down with no tired after effects. Pretty happy considering my situation. 🫶 first harvest ever.
Congrats on the first harvest!!
This one should be called Banana Lemonade. 🤣

Top Bottom