What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I smoke the whole thing at once cuz yea I don't like relegating prerolls either. Straight up junk taste blek
When I put my joint or blunts out, as I'm killing the ember, I take dry pulls out the opposite side of the joint. Pull, then tap on ember with my finger, then another pull, and another tap until the ember is gone, and it tastes green everytime I relight them.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
When I put my joint or blunts out, as I'm killing the ember, I take dry pulls out the opposite side of the joint. Pull, then tap on ember with my finger, then another pull, and another tap until the ember is gone, and it tastes green everytime I relight them.
Cool littl3 pointer dude. I'll try that next time for sure

Madbud

Madbud

You’re pulling on the lit end? Wouldn’t blowing in the unlit end do the same thing a little safer?

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Cool littl3 pointer dude. I'll try that next time for sure
Basically clearing the residual smoke solids
You’re pulling on the lit end? Wouldn’t blowing in the unlit end do the same thing a little safer?
Blowing into it your blowing hot breath and moisture in to the flowers and trapping the smoke solids. By pulling on the other end there is only fresh air entering the joint. But whatever you think is a better idea I'm not holding ya. You can try both methods and tell me which one works better lol. I'm a real life pothead more than I am a professional grower. I get pretty jealous and upset when others are given the title pothead. It belongs to I. 😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Blowing into it your blowing hot breath and moisture in to the flowers and trapping the smoke solids. By pulling on the other end there is only fresh air entering the joint. But whatever you think is a better idea I'm not holding ya. You can try both methods and tell me which one works better lol. I'm a real life pothead more than I am a professional grower. I get pretty jealous and upset when others are given the title pothead. It belongs to I. 😂
Ok ok Pothead relax. 👍 😆

Madbud

Madbud

I was giving shotguns to pretty girls before you were born pothead❤️‍🔥😎
But i’ll try it on the next preroll and dream of the pretty girls

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I don't know man I think that title belongs to me and my gravity bongs🤣🤣🤣 why roll pinners when. .01 of a gram gets you blitzed for hours 🤷🤷🤣🤣🤣🤣

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I don't know man I think that title belongs to me and my gravity bongs🤣🤣🤣 why roll pinners when. .01 of a gram gets you blitzed for hours 🤷🤷🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those fuck me up EVERYTIME even when I make it with a small water bottle. Went over to my friends house this mf used a 5 gallon bucket and those giant 5 gallon water jug. Oh lord it was 1 hit done he filled each bowl with an entire gram lol of cali chronic... too much yes I said it too much 😂 tap out. I tried to pass it he said "no those are personal bowls buddy."cheese and rice I barely made it home

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

I've only recently mastered the art of rolling pinners. I prefer and enjoy them over fat joints now. For a while I was rolling dutchess with only the leaf, removing the inner paper. It was so thin your breath could tear it. Backwoods are hype. Unless you're a nicotine fiend then by all means stuff the greens

Ponky

Ponky

I've only recently mastered the art of rolling pinners. I prefer and enjoy them over fat joints now. For a while I was rolling dutchess with only the leaf, removing the inner paper. It was so thin your breath could tear it. Backwoods are hype. Unless you're a nicotine fiend then by all means stuff the greens
Try the one paper European taper. It works well for certain types of smoke.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

HappyThanksgiving!

I dont dab anymore it ruins my tolerance. So heres my minibdab rig i use as a bong now. Just cleaned with coarse salt and alcohol. Took 1 minute to completely wash clean.

strain is Kush Mints. Go easy on this one, too much and paranoia sets in 🥵 very strong. Lighter doses today haha. I was so stoned I opened up youtube and started entering urls wondering why the pages didn't load🤦‍♂️

20231123 211709
20231123 210730
20231123 212546
Top Bottom