What Are You Smoking?

• Thread starter grnmtn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Alien labs smalls. Agent x. Super strong. 👌 I've smoked an 8th before and loved it so wanted to get some. The smalls got that agent x smell and taste. It's hard to describe but you know it when you know it. 😆 if that makes sense. I got some prerolls I'm about to try I'll post up after I smoke em.

20231205 104845
20231205 104926
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Alien labs smalls. Agent x. Super strong. 👌 I've smoked an 8th before and loved it so wanted to get some. The smalls got that agent x smell and taste. It's hard to describe but you know it when you know it. 😆 if that makes sense. I got some prerolls I'm about to try I'll post up after I smoke em.
Looks nice! 👊🏻

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I prob shouldn't have mixed em cuz I'm fucked up. Hahaha! I didn't realize these were rolled in kief...happy surprise...thought it was a 4 pack...had 5...happier surprise...best of all they were on a really good deal. Sweet omg I loved these. I wouldn't pay the full price for em but now they want me to grow some Pineapple express.
😆 🐉

20231205 110032
20231205 110052
20231205 110205
S

sourorangedieselkush

HappyThanksgiving!

I dont dab anymore it ruins my tolerance. So heres my minibdab rig i use as a bong now. Just cleaned with coarse salt and alcohol. Took 1 minute to completely wash clean.

strain is Kush Mints. Go easy on this one, too much and paranoia sets in 🥵 very strong. Lighter doses today haha. I was so stoned I opened up youtube and started entering urls wondering why the pages didn't load🤦‍♂️
I get that way sometimes when I take one more hit I shouldn’t have. Immediately start worrying about dumb shit lol.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
We enjoyed the Lil joints so much we got the Lil blunts! They are delicious!!! Omg! I don't remember pineapple express being this good. But I've got the cheesiest grin going rn. 😆 😊 hells yea! Get these if they on sale like I found em 😆

20231210 103031
Top Bottom