• Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

j2m3s

IMG 4175

Just some “Homegrown”.

B

Bdubs

12 month minimum cured Gellati 58% when pulled and rolled. Smooooth. Happy Mothers Day!! Don’t forget to thank your mothers for everything they have done to create such unique individuals! They deserve all your attention today! Including Mary J!

IMG 9448
IMG 9449
dextr0

dextr0

Peach Pie

Took this one at about 67 days.

Really heady. I get pretty blazed to where I’m kinda lazy thinking and acting but it definitely has a mind fuckery up high in there too. Last go I did longer I think I like that more.

Flavor is floral with a green taste. It’s still early in cure but I wanted to try it. It’s not harsh at all but I find myself wanting to put it out because it’s really strong. So weird because last go I let it go longer and it was more mellow and chill. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyways cheers!
IMG 0236

D

DankDabbler

Peach Pie

Took this one at about 67 days.

Really heady. I get pretty blazed to where I’m kinda lazy thinking and acting but it definitely has a mind fuckery up high in there too. Last go I did longer I think I like that more.

Flavor is floral with a green taste. It’s still early in cure but I wanted to try it. It’s not harsh at all but I find myself wanting to put it out because it’s really strong. So weird because last go I let it go longer and it was more mellow and chill. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyways cheers!View attachment 2169633
Nice job, man! Sounds like some good stuff you got there.

katraiter

katraiter

Will be this soon! Critical 2.0 auto day 56 because I'm not a patient lady!!😂 Grow it, dry it, smoke it! It's so sticky all the afternoon gnats keep sticking to it will have to pull her inside and decide about cutting her down!
PXL 20240512 231824422PORTRAITORIGINAL
stuck gnat 😄🤣

PXL 20240512 231815385PORTRAIT
Top Bottom