what are you smoking

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Though it would be a good thread to see what people are smoking on turkey day as they watch the lions get smoked - i'll start early day - lemon skunk - late night mango .......... ps HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ON THIS GREAT FORUM................PEACE AND RESPECT ...........SOSERTHC1

Jeezer

Jeezer

Happy thanksgiving bro Im tokin on some cataract kush all week long :)

johnursery

johnursery

start off the day with some Santa Marta Colombian Gold, then switch to super skunk for after the feast and end the day with some hindu kush...gunna be a good thanksgiving, wish all of you a happy thanksgiving too

420king-MASSES

im blazin some underdawg 1 all week and some white and white bubba hashish all week

lazarus718

lazarus718

I'm smokin a little of my Reindeer Express..bag weed I grew out and chopped Christmas Eve :rock

K

kolah

My own grow, Sour D x Hash Plant. All day.
Some of my Big Bud tonight.
Bring the Troops Home! Peace!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Chemdog D, stardawg and malawi gold!
hey DR did you grow the malawi gold and if so do you have any pictures, i was gifted a few seeds and the bag said in black marker mawi wawi - spelled like that. Well ran the seed and then 80 days in flower was not real happy with yield only a little less than a zip and a half. I fimed it and i did not receive any cola's just like golf ball tops on the stems. Was some killer tree just not sure if it was mawi or something else. Got a clone of her in flower for 30 days today and this one looks great. ill post a picture soon and see if you can tell.......peace..............

S

scrogbubbles

Pineapple Express scissor hash. I dubbed today Danksgiving because I am trimming all day.

D

DazedNconfussed

I got some thc gold oil, Jamaican og, Tahoe, casey, and headband....but the whitefire in my grow room is only a week away from harvest and killin me.....

D

Dulce

Original Diesel, Azucar and Rascal's 93 Super Skunk...all from Avalon Wellness :)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
oh strain.....lol

Mary Jane x Sharon Widow. Yummm :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Pineapple Express scissor hash. I dubbed today Danksgiving because I am trimming all day.
sounds like the best thanksgiving i heard yet..... sweet trimming all day ..... trade you a turkey sand for a zip lol ............:banana1sv6: danksgiving lemon skunk blast off time and working on my fourth heineikin - both green - just like my print..... detroit is killing themselfs ....currently 24-8 but should be tied or at least 24-17 but got the feeling they cover the seven .........

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Green Crack in the morning,
Jillybean in the afternoon, Sour tsunami bubble at tonite.
And a few Brews :hi

Happy T day everyone

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Burning

Went into the hanging outdoor and grabbed some happy brother was a great grab that shit has had me going all day babbling like the nucklehead I am, getting ready to smoke some CC mixed(tahoe,rascals,sour, ogiesel) hash that will put me to sleep. Take care all, hope you all had an excellent Thanksgiving(don't let your wife make your plate when there's like 30 things to choose from) learned that this year

mal

Top Bottom