What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Straight outta Compton 2015. Long flick 2:21 ... and WOA ! First guy (?) "Pictured " Looks SOO Much like J.Aldo!... [Ufc featherweight Champ]
Smoker

Pending Also,got Dusk till dawn E01 of the series
Anygood?

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

channel 102 on Dish Network.. Good Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute..

F

FooDoo

Watching all the episodes of marvels agents of shield. Loved all the movies and the show is a fantastic filler between releases

SPe G

SPe G

Have ya Heard of Swazi Gold (or Swazi Skunk?).
=Africas Best !?

^Anyhow what im referring too is " The Cannabis Smugglers:" Stacey dooley Investigates the New Strains of Cannabis being Smuggled into Britain from South Africa."
Id not seen or heard of this but Part 3/3 was on bbc3 recently.
yoinks.gif
wow this weed blitzes all others from there!

Not seen this either..part 1(i understand)..
(at 14m 20s gets interesting! This is what i saw)

LOL .."we hang the buds... Thats WHY it Glistens"............... !!??
biggrin.gif

(Words somethin' like that!?..^)

indicabush

indicabush

Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005) Again.

An outrageous tongue-in-cheek musical comedy adaptation of the classic 1936 anti-marijuana propaganda film.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Anyone seen that movie Focus? Pretty fing bad ass! Will smith killed it!

indicabush

indicabush

Anyone seen that movie Focus? Pretty fing bad ass! Will smith killed it!

Good con man flick with good twists and turns...1 of his better flicks with a nice cast.

Working link:

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Good con man flick with good twists and turns...1 of his better flicks with a nice cast.
Ya that football gambling scene had me tripped out like wtf is he doing!!!! And was totally surprised when he let her go after that. damn that girl was fucking hot as hell in that movie. My wife was a bit Jelous lol

indicabush

indicabush

Ya that football gambling scene had me tripped out like wtf is he doing!!!! And was totally surprised when he let her go after that. damn that girl was fucking hot as hell in that movie. My wife was a bit Jelous lol

I have to agree on that football scene; BD Wong has always been a great supporting actor; #55 Adrian Martinez the football player he was good too. Like I said twists and turns from start to finish.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have to agree on that football scene; BD Wong has always been a great supporting actor; #55 Adrian Martinez the football player he was good too. Like I said twists and turns from start to finish.
Absolutely! Everyone played there part to the T, BD Wong's shwagger was perfect and his reaction after she picked #55.
The filming in the movie took a lot of creativity and it really complimented the characters . Need to watch this one couple more times!

indicabush

indicabush

Absolutely! Everyone played there part to the T, BD Wong's shwagger was perfect and his reaction after she picked #55.
The filming in the movie took a lot of creativity and it really complimented the characters . Need to watch this one couple more times!

Watching right now; I'm at the race car scene; Margot Robbie is absolutely gorgeous.

Top Bottom