What are you Watching Now?

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

@diamond2.0 ....Grew up in that era of "McCarthyism" so I was curious about Trumbo. If you have some spare time give it a peep; I would be curious about your thoughts.
Sounds interesting . I hear ya ! I like historical stuff like that depending on whos telling it. lol. i couldnt watch the state of union , thats time id never get back .lol. Rather watch a B movie than listen to his propaganda bullshit. lol

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

economic devide on presstv . their talking with John Perkins.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's his Final and I nodded out, so I'll watch again later-on. Do you know how many times he mentions his name? 76 was the last time I saw him on the air.
not only that he made 104 campaign and in office promises /claims that he never got done. Not a surprise.

It wont matter who gets to be the next corporate puppet the new boss will be the same as the old boss.

indicabush

indicabush

not only that he made 104 campaign and in office promises /claims that he never got done. Not a surprise.

It wont matter who gets to be the next corporate puppet the new boss will be the same as the old boss.

Its always about the US Corporation.."do as we say, not as we do"...agenda..."if your not with me, then your against me"...strictly thick face black heart.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Its always about the US Corporation.."do as we say, not as we do"...agenda..."if your not with me, then your against me"...strictly thick face black heart.
I see you and I are on the same wavelength. :cool:

xavier7995

xavier7995

River Cottage Australia. Just wrapping up season 1 and omg....its like watching chickenman learn to farm:) The guy even learned to fly fish.

Terrible youtube commercial for it. The british guy is not really in the show beyond the first season, this is some spinoff off of his show. The commercial doesn't do the show justice, its pretty damn interesting to watch.

indicabush

indicabush

This is a documentary that came out in 012 that I often watch. It's really a eye opener and provides food for thought. Take the time to view whenever you have a chance; this is a updated link.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Trailer Park Boys. It is just the best show ever made. For years now, can't go more than a few days without.

Top Bottom