What are your different target VPD level throughout your grow?

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I will mess with vpd when everything else is perfect and then still prioritize the temp/humidity measurements over the VPD

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

I just use this chart.

Enjoy

88D68EB3 5841 4551 98C7 FE94224C0ECF

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My controllers calculate VPD. I look at it about as much as I look at temp and humidity.

I let VPD rise throughout a grow. The plants like a higher VPD as they get older.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I like the answers, mine is always high. I haven't had different results dialing it in personally. If it was different it was negligible, I tried a few times. Maybe I'll give it another shot next grow. What are the biggest things you guys notice with dialed in vpd?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
My controllers calculate VPD. I look at it about as much as I look at temp and humidity.

I let VPD rise throughout a grow. The plants like a higher VPD as they get older.
Mine does too I have a controller 69 wifi

2Water

2Water

I like the answers, mine is always high. I haven't had different results dialing it in personally. If it was different it was negligible, I tried a few times. Maybe I'll give it another shot next grow. What are the biggest things you guys notice with dialed in vpd?
For me, I notice that they just grow faster if I have it dialed in. I'm still new, but having my humidifiers set off vpd has helped me stay ahead of the temp changes with lights on/off.

Top Bottom