What are your favorite Quotes?

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terrence McKenna?

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Ok ok , I forgot the h in who and the or get, but I was going off memory so I didn't do that bad!!!! Promise i'll look up the next time I quote lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

Ok ok , I forgot the h in who and the or get, but I was going off memory so I didn't do that bad!!!! Promise i'll look up the next time I quote lol

I'm all stoned on my own so I stopped making sense... 'will neither deserve nor get either.' I was doing a lousy job of saying we won't get what we don't deserve. According to Franklin, who was a real forward thinker in the best sense of the word, people are the same in every era; give them too much power, and they'll abuse it.

putembk

putembk

Here is one from our dysfunctional government. I read something like this every day on the first page of the news paper. It could at be the county, city, state of federal level but it is all the same. "We don't know how this happened but we are going to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this and do what ever it takes to make sure it never happens again." Today it was the Colorado Lottery. They knew the funds have been misappropriated for the last 10 years and are just now addressing the problem...betting that is 6 months not one thing will be done and someone in the gov't will still be lining their pockets with the states money. The other day it was the IRS. Congress comes to mind as well. What a Country. Make sure that you pay your taxes....they need the money so they can piss it away.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
"No matter where You go, There You Are"

Unsure of the original source of this quote, there are many sources the quote has been attributed to, Confucius, the bible, etc. To me it's A good way to remember that you can run from your problems, but you can't run from yourself.

Motiv

sky high

sky high

"It only takes one tree
to make a thousand matches
it only takes one match
to burn a thousand trees" - Stereophonics lyric....taken from the back of a box of "Old Glory" (scottish, I believe) matches.

a copy of the song is in the "What are you listening to now" thread for your listening enjoyment...

putembk

putembk

"ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU....ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY" JFK
That was a good one....where did that get us????

Canman

Canman

Good morning.. I Stumbled upon this cool thread.. My girlfriend's favorite saying...

"Those who stir the shit, deserve to lick the spoon"...

Has anyone heard a good one lately?

canman

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

"Perception regardless of its accuracy, is always real in its consequence"

PM me with proof of who said this and I'll tell you where I got it from
;^} great thread

putembk

putembk

Morning all....not on here much anymore so here is a couple of quotes for me. "another one bites the dust.....here today, gone tomorrow....just a fart in the wind.....
Juts though I would throw those out at all I still know on here. Good to see ya Caveman.

putembk

putembk

"never knew a man I didn't like"......that is until I came on here. ha ha! just kidding.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dunno...It was like that when I got there.....

Top Bottom