What are Your Gear Lists?

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

In 2023, ViparSpectra is going to develop more product supplies for personal indoor growers. Your one-stop-shopping from ViparSpectra is a goal. So, what products would you expect from ViparSpectra?

Welcome to comment your ideas. You can share anything on your gear lists. Thank you.
Are you going to be doing in-line fans/ventilation system? I have a Vipar Spectra 5x5, getting 2x the new XS1500 you have coming out. To have everything made by the same company is cool imo. In-line fans, clip on fans, controllers, etc. I have an AC Infinity 4x4 Advanced Grow System that is like that. A complete grow kit by Vipar Spectra would be cool!! Happy Growing and thank you for all you do for the community ✌️😊💚

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Are you going to be doing in-line fans/ventilation system? I have a Vipar Spectra 5x5, getting 2x the new XS1500 you have coming out. To have everything made by the same company is cool imo. In-line fans, clip on fans, controllers, etc. I have an AC Infinity 4x4 Advanced Grow System that is like that. A complete grow kit by Vipar Spectra would be cool!! Happy Growing and thank you for all you do for the community ✌️😊💚
Thanks for your sharing! Suggestions received!

Ponky

Ponky

Well. A 6" inlet and 6" outlet housing that fits standard furnace filters would be handy. Have them diagonal in a casing for easy intake air filtering. Something thay takes 10" x 20x or 14" x 20" sized filters.
And maybe a citric acid filter for watering with. For chlorine Removal.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

How about a proper 3 in 1 tent 3’x3’x6’with the 3’x1’x3’ zones split into 3’x1’x2’ & 3’x1’x4’.

Also make loops or access to the frame polls so a SCROG net can be attached without having to build a support frame inside the tent.

Make sure your lights fit and match your tents perfectly including a 3 in 1 zones.

Just a few late night thoughts...

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Well. A 6" inlet and 6" outlet housing that fits standard furnace filters would be handy. Have them diagonal in a casing for easy intake air filtering. Something thay takes 10" x 20x or 14" x 20" sized filters.
And maybe a citric acid filter for watering with. For chlorine Removal.
Thanks for detailed suggestions! 💪

ViparSpectra

Supporter
How about a proper 3 in 1 tent 3’x3’x6’with the 3’x1’x3’ zones split into 3’x1’x2’ & 3’x1’x4’.

Also make loops or access to the frame polls so a SCROG net can be attached without having to build a support frame inside the tent.

Make sure your lights fit and match your tents perfectly including a 3 in 1 zones.

Just a few late night thoughts...
Thanks for your advice! We do sell the tent in USA. We will also collect your suggestions for future improvement!

Latest posts

Top Bottom