What Are Your Plans For This 4/20?

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
The most expected day of the year is around the corner

4/20 is a day where all of us folks want to enjoy in our own special way, whether you have a full scheduled day packed with events, workshops and parties or you are just going to curl up on your sofa and have a big fat one, we want to know! šŸ™Œ

Which variety is going to be your partner this special day? How do you plan on celebrating cannabis? Let us know every detail!

And if you donā€™t have plans for this day and youā€™re around New York City, we have great news for you! šŸ˜œ We will be hosting a special event at Times Square from 4pm to 5 pm and you are more than welcome to join us to celebrate together! šŸŽ‰šŸŒ±

Wonā€™t be in New York City for 4/20? We havenā€™t forgotten about you either! We want to make this day a little bit more special by offering you a 20% discount on our website with the code
ā€œTHCFARMERā€.

We wish you a pretty high 4/20 šŸ˜‰šŸŒ±

Times square 2

JoeCroupier

JoeCroupier

Leeds hyde park 420 baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait, I walk around with my arm reached out and get random people thinking i want a toke of their blunt, little do they know they've fallen into a trap hahahaha !

Istockphoto 1173332106 612x612

Download 19

JoeCroupier

JoeCroupier

Well, that's definitely a way to make the most of 4/20. Will you let us know how many free tokes you ended up getting? šŸ¤£

Just in case I miss any victims i have a plan

YcCearP

I'm taking my wife, she has a huge fake blunt to lure the victims in .... I'll keep you updated with the plan, thxs for taking an interest

6689 cut out woman walking with a package under her arm

Top Bottom