What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I popped all 4 beans. Puck it. 2 white rhino and 2 auto amesia. Life begins may 1. Every time i do this i find it exciting.

And that quantum is pretty nice for the growbox. It is better than the mars reflector it cane with. By a long shot

I wish i knew what pak was. I bet it tastes good. Isbit a landrace sativa?

Planter01

Planter01

I'm not wearing any underwear...
No really I'm not!
Monkeys can cross varieties but if there isn't a goal in the breeding it dont mean squat. It also doesn't mean crap if the traits are not repeatable. 10 seeds shouldn't mean 10 phenos., They should all share the same pheno with maybe a couple that appear different.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
No really I'm not!
Monkeys can cross varieties but if there isn't a goal in the breeding it dont mean squat. It also doesn't mean crap if the traits are not repeatable. 10 seeds shouldn't mean 10 phenos., They should all share the same pheno with maybe a couple that appear different.
Just rubbin your balls all over the keyboard huh? We all have those days.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No really I'm not!
Ha! Nobody does that anymore. That takes time and effort. Nowadays they get 1 nice strain and cross it to everything known to man!

Leew421

Leew421

I'll be doing some sugar cane, some epoxy strain and some testers from Redeye. I already put down some of my beans I made for test runs. I also got down whitefire dawg x blueberry iced cream and blueberry iced cream bx1. Swap meet louie x blueberry iced cream. Right now I'm working a shish line to then cross our to some proper genetics. Calling it "beez kneez"

Latest posts

Top Bottom