What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Dropped these guys in some water on father’s day. Some sank but haven’t cracked, the rest graduated to moist towels, 4th attempt at cracking Johnny Chimpo lol.

Curious, how long do you wait before giving up on a seed that has sunk but not cracked?
I see you, sour lsd.:fire:
Is that from BOG or different?

Btw I would go as long as 4 or 5 days in water without a sprout, sometimes you get ones that were initially thought as duds and end up throwing tails.

Kepster

Kepster

I see you, sour lsd.:fire:
Is that from BOG or different?

Btw I would go as long as 4 or 5 days in water without a sprout, sometimes you get ones that were initially thought as duds and end up throwing tails.

It is BOG. I picked them up a few years back at a cannabis cup in Santa Rosa.

That's usually as long as I'll wait for a sprout but I also like the idea of throwing them in jiffy pellets as kannabis mentioned.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This is my second grow...
Barneys Farm...LSD Feminized
Coco Coir....Rapid Rooter
I am keeping a detailed grow log...She is 13 days from sprout...SCROG...8" above medium..Germination has always been 100%
Welcome to the Farm!
Just a thought..That string you used for the net has hairs that will stick in your buds! try some plain ole Mason String next time..Just my 2 cents.

scott.0691

scott.0691

Thanks for the advise!! This is my first try at Scrog'ing...I first used nylon string...but it doesn't do well without stretching and becoming a bit loose...So I switched to Hemp string...I researched the light footprint...and made the Scrog to match that footprint...no light left unused..This is a pic of my setup

IMG 0310
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks for the advise!! This is my first try at Scrog'ing...I first used nylon string...but it doesn't do well without stretching and becoming a bit loose...So I switched to Hemp string...I researched the light footprint...and made the Scrog to match that footprint...no light left unused..This is a pic of my setup
mason String (home depot, lowes) for the win!

45North

45North

A BB Keeper..I need pictures, LOL..My attempts at BB went to the toilet! (BC BUD early BB)
For all around ease of growth and BooBerry smell and taste. Try Nirvana auto blueberry kush. Less than 12 weeks pop to crop.
My Seedsman blueberry had some color but a pure fuel smell. Stoney but a mid October finish kept me from running it again this year. Sent a clone to the bank where it has been popular.
45n

45North

45North

This year OD ;
Gorilla Cookies, a clone I took off my spring indoor run. Expert seeds
Iranian diesel, a clone gifted to me. Dr.
Greenthumb
Blue Cheese, Dinafem
Washing Machine (cheese x bubba 98), Ripper seeds
GSC , Fast Buds ( just about finished)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

For all around ease of growth and BooBerry smell and taste. Try Nirvana auto blueberry kush. Less than 12 weeks pop to crop.
My Seedsman blueberry had some color but a pure fuel smell. Stoney but a mid October finish kept me from running it again this year. Sent a clone to the bank where it has been popular.
45n
Thanks..I had no luck with nirvana seeds and never have planted an auto..Maybe..I ordered some GPS that have Flo/Stardawg..hope that satisfies my BB thirst..LOL

Dbear180

Dbear180

Thanks..I had no luck with nirvana seeds and never have planted an auto..Maybe..I ordered some GPS that have Flo/Stardawg..hope that satisfies my BB thirst..LOL

I just did a run with Exotics "Big Smooth", smells like blueberry pancakes, doesn't quite taste that way but man do I love the way it smells fresh or burnt. Gonna run it again & see if I can find another keeper.

Top Bottom