What brand of Colloidal Silver would work best?

• Thread starter ringworm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ringworm

I am looking into making some beans (S1's i would think) of my bubba kush and master kush and others. I would like some info on doing this.

1. Best Colloidal Silver I can buy for this.

2. Best way to use it.

3. How often if i spray should i spray this on the ladies?

Thanks guys and gals for the info and help. Just would like to give out some beans to a few friends to try. I guess i could give them cuts but whats the fun in that? Plus i think it would be cool to have the beans and make beans ya dig? Keep it safe and thanks Ringworm.:thinking

O

ograskal

You have to make it .. Not buy it.. from what i've gathered, the store Bought CS is too weak and wont work....

after you make your CS formula spray 1 - 2 times a day in veg for 2 weeks before putting in flower..continue spraying in flower until you see the balls forming and then stop..~ogr

S

Stoned Silly

Yea make it with a 9 volt battery 2 pieces of wire,a piece of pure silver and a glass of h2o....

R

ringworm

Yea looks like i am going to have to make it. I have all the info on making it I was just wondering if there was another way of going about it. Hell looks like its time to make me some and see if i cant do a good job at it. If i do..........Look out on ebay for my C.S. selfing complex at $20 a bottle for those that want to buy it and not make it. JK sounded good. Shame not one of the store boughts wont do the trick. Thanks guys for the info. :handshake

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

I myself would google Colloidial silver generator plans. It incorporates 3 9volt batteries in parallel I believe or a regular AC power transformer to DC. Attach one end to the Silver Rod 99.99% (you will find them by Googlin), the other wire into the water next to the rod. then periodically check the water with your ppm meter. Do your homework.It will pay dividends.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I have some silver coins and a some 9volt batteries.

K

koopa troopa

yo rootbound, lemme know if you ever make the stuff. i'm trying to reverse the white and maybe woodhorse trainwreck...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be making some also .:party

R

ringworm

Hey guys thanks for the wealth of info. Good stuff. i have my DIY plans and will let you know what comes of it. I cant wait to start making some beans!:nod

D

doubleds

stamen it

if your lucky enough to know sombody you cn buy a product called stamen it. It is better than any chemical on the market you can buy or make.

dds

O

ograskal

I've had decent succes with CS so far...it works better on some strains and not so good on others...have you tried this "stamen it" doubleds???..where can i get some..Thanks..~ogr

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey OGR? Do you have a certain ppm you shoot for with the CS? Thanks RB

Top Bottom