What Breeder has the best Genetics?

• Thread starter chuck uuuuu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

Right now, for me it's a tie, between Swerve and OGRaskal!

Still waiting on Mr.nice and Shanti to come on with the Medicine Man.

Yet to try JJ's Topdawg beans...............could be a 3-way tie.........

N

NeonBlackFlag

That's a pretty subjective question, bro. All depends on what YOU are into in your weed.

Myself, personally, I'd have to go with my boys OGRaskal, Cali Connection, Subcool, & TopDawg. Grindhouse is doing some pretty good stuff too.

L

Lost

Right now, for me it's a tie, between Swerve and OGRaskal!

I have to agree. There is nothing like the health of the Cali Connection line. I don't know if they feed the seeds steroids, but the damn things are just so friggin healthy. They put out 9 finger leaves like the 4th or 5th node. Thats one fuggin happy plant!!!

I don't know of anyone who has harder hitting strains as well. If you can get anything crossed with the white, that looks to be money. The best of the best would be to get some Pre 98 Bubba seeds from cali connect, but good luck on that! Those are worth their weight in gold X1000..

R

Rob1

Cali Connection,OG Raskal, Top Dawg and thats all you need!!!!!! :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i have to agree with some off these guys. i find it hard to find better stuff, this affordable. its just that this site is always outa stock so you have to shop esle were at times. but for hazes check ojd's forum or shanti's mr. nice. if you want og kush the cali connection or raskal. Chemdog topdawg seeds as they just partnered up with Chemdog himself. you looking for thai's or real trainwreck and crosses billy goat is your man. how about cindy 99 or crazy cindy crosses then check mosca. sannie has some crazy jack and crosses himself, herijuana.

M

Malachi

Well I am no stranger to growing, or for seed popping at that matter. I have literally popped hundreds of beans and have never seen anything as vigorous as Cali Connection gear. The closest thing I have seen was a landrace Indica that my bro brought back from Nepal when he went on a mountain climbing expo there. I still have that strain too!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

thats like asking what chef has the best food! there are plenty of great breeders out there today, just depends on your own personal tastes, growing experience, and expectations. my favs right now are cali connection, ograskal and topdawg. I've yet to test any of kiwi's gear.

N

negative 1

it's all a matter of preference man. i like bodhi seeds but am thinking of cali connection and ogr seeds along with top dawg for a future grow. just look around for what you like, i've heard great things about kiwi but also think that a majority of their work is skunk work which is great if you like skunks. i also really like mandala genetics the pricws are decieveing at best cuz the hashberry i grew was splendid and uniform.

JH420

JH420

And don't overlook Chimera seeds...it really depends what your after though.

N

NeonBlackFlag

And don't overlook Chimera seeds...it really depends what your after though.

Oh yeah, Chimera has some good stuff in the pipes too. I love his Mental Floss and Schnazzleberry #2. I actually just popped 2 schnazz #2 a week ago. They are kind of old seeds, and they still haven't germed yet, but they should in a couple days.

M

MASSES 420KING

i would have to say that for your mainstream breeders [amsterdam] it would be dna/reserva privada and for on the farm cali connect/og rascal/ and my absolute favorite TOP DAWG SEEDS[JJ-NYC AND NOW CHEMDOG] THOSE ARE THE BEST BREEDERS

F

frogeye

dj short,raskal,cali connect and for extreme sativas/hazes top dawg, ace and mr nice

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
This is an easy question.... MR.Nice, TopDawg, OGRaskal, CaliConnection, DJShort....

C

colaman

the hottest genetics around right now are from dr.greenthumb. pure fire

S

still learnin

i picked up some mnt kush &daddys little girl from the dampkring in the dam.grew out 3 mnt cooks very tight,dense,ffrostybuds..havent done the DLG yet..will hopefully have some pictures of next grow of mntcook..but i havent had the delights to try any of the other greats.yet

Top Bottom