What breeder to choose?

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Biggestpothead

Simple as abc oh and e also. What breeder to u think has the most potent genetics? I doubt anyone has the experience with all three to answer but tell me if u had a good experience with one. I want Cali connects bubba but Fuk paying $120

A. Alphakronik
B. Bodhi
C. Cali connection
Fuck D
E. Emerald triangle

C

Calicannabiseed

Simple as abc oh and e also. What breeder to u think has the most potent genetics? I doubt anyone has the experience with all three to answer but tell me if u had a good experience with one. I want Cali connects bubba but Fuk paying $120

A. Alphakronik
B. Bodhi
C. Cali connection
Fuck D
E. Emerald triangle

Cali Connection is dialed inn I had a chance to speak with Swerve at the Cannabis Cup

M

Mister Charlie

The only breeder from that list I would choose would be Bodhi. He is well respected in the community. Cali connection has a really bad reputation and the other two I have never seen a grow journal or smoke report from. I would stick with the breeder who actually has a good reputation.

I

ibTheMan

Only CC gear i would run is the Original Sour Diesel, but forget your list, you should really per order some Raskals gear, good gear on the bay also.

B

Biggestpothead

I'm trying to get my hands on some raskal without paying $100+ like he really has to prove his stuff Is that much better than other breeders. It's like buying advanced Nutes is it really worth the extra price? Since there are CC Haters on board can u recommend more breeders? I'm lookn at bog idk hopefully more auctions w/ raskals gear pop up.

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

southern dank

Cali Connection is dialed inn I had a chance to speak with Swerve at the Cannabis Cup

Whats cali connection deliverly rate? I'm in the southern part of tha u.s. whats my chance in geting something i order.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Run away from the Alphakronic idea. So much bad reviews here in Oregon. Besides he stole strains from Subcool to make his own. From Subby's house.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

On ur list I've only ran CC I've had mega killer runs with his Alien lines.. & his Bubba is solid.. Most bubbas r great cuz the genetics on bubba r very solid & stable.. I've also heard lots of good things about Bodhi but I've never ran his gear b4.. But I would highly recommend OG Raskal gear.. OGR gear is super bomb it's well worth the money cuz u will 4sho find great pheno's in every pack..

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some really nice plants that came from CC. The replacement Larry and Tahoe were really good with no issues. I found some super kill in his Jamaican line as well. One that will be here for a long time to come....

fred

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
most raskals gear is femmed so a little more work involved and less seeds produced. there's tons of grow reports out on almost all his crosses. everyone seems more then happy with the gear. so paying $130 for 12 plump female seeds that have been tested and proved to be good is a small price to pay. just think of all the wasted time saved

B

Biggestpothead

I have some really nice plants that came from CC. The replacement Larry and Tahoe were really good with no issues. I found some super kill in his Jamaican line as well. One that will be here for a long time to come....

fred

So Fred ur saying the Jamaican line was better than the tahoe? That's amazing I might have to give it a try.

A Raskal, any upcoming seeds on auction?

V

vancerz

Iv popped a bit of bodhi and CC they both rock and I still have keepers of both around.

If your looking for an OG or some kind kush CC rocks for that.

But if your looking for some unique fire with some awesome flavors rock bodhi hes super accurate in his flavor descriptions to.

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Cali Connects Bubba is solid!....~ogr

If you can actually get your hands on the beans... This strain sells out fast! Especially the regulars.
If cost is an issue, I recommend Sannie. He has great genetics at reasonable prices, has bitchin' freebies (usually as good as the beans you are buying from him), super stealth shipping, and fantastic customer service!
If you got the money to splurge, OGR and CC have great gear too. My Corleone turned out fantastic, and Raskal's WiFi is legendary around here...

Venom818

Venom818

I'm trying to get my hands on some raskal without paying $100+ like he really has to prove his stuff Is that much better than other breeders. It's like buying advanced Nutes is it really worth the extra price? Since there are CC Haters on board can u recommend more breeders? I'm lookn at bog idk hopefully more auctions w/ raskals gear pop up.

LMAO raskal doesnt need to prove anything his genetics speak for themselves.

also look into jj's gear topdawg

coloradochem

coloradochem

This just in. OGR has proven his gear. use the search bar. his shit is bomb. off your list id choose bohdi hes got a very good rep imo. never ran his gear personally.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bodhi is the Man Best on your list Hands down i have his white Appalachia going now popped 2 seed got 2 females and there awesome !!! your not gonna find much more solid gear out there bodhi's gear is every bit as good as ogr's and jj's and your not gonna meet a nicer more generous guy period anything you buy from bodhi is solid and especially anything he used his appalachia male on like his tigers milk sunshine daydream lucky charms and many more cali con has dank gear too i have a julius caesar and Corleone kush going rite now and no problems just dank girls doing there thang i also have a female tahoe larry and 2 pre 98 bubba s1's going for next round but if i were you bodhi would be my choice no doupt!!!

Top Bottom