What brought me here!!!

• Thread starter jtrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jtrey

jtrey

Semi new to this site but i have been growing for 5 years non stop .. Started in my closet at my parents in a cardboard box , then moved into a deep freezer i stuffed with cfls and a 4 inch vortek and the smallest filter they make!! I was pulling about a qp or mediocre bud out of that thing and even had 2 fire marshals inspect my apartment with it in there and looked at it and moved on( this was in Mo mind you) talk about close calls.... this brought me to a big decision.... the move to cali! I moved into a house with a friend and we set up the spare bedroom with a 400 and 2 600s it was going great until we had the 1 in 4 year house inspection from the city of L.A. had to rent a uhaul stuff it with 100 plants and l.e.d.s for a week! no good...but after thatg fiasco i said no more.... found our new place landlords are sort in the know of whats going on and things are looking up!! In the new place i have 2 12x14 ft rooms with 10ft ceilings in the flower room I have a 240 helios controller with a 1000w,400w,and 2 600s soon to be all 600s over 4 4x4 trays with 2 gallon pots in soil! aircooled lights with a 10 maxfan and filter for stank!... still passive for now with no a/c in the room just pulling air using a 6 in fan from a a/c room next to it ... I hope to get some pictures up soon... Still have not met any real smokers in L.A. which is fucked up for being out here a year ... but WHATS UPPPPPP!!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
welcome to the farm mid west brother :D

Top Bottom