What Bud Is This??

• Thread starter Mute On
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mute On

Mute On

image-jpg.533203
So this bud is 5 weeks into flowering, I have no idea what strain this is. I got these seeds from a friend who said he ordered them from nirvana and these were 2 out of the 10 free seeds that came with his. He also said he thinks it might be train wreck. It has no real smell besides a subtle plant material smell like grass or something like that. BUT, when I squeeze em they smell delicious. Smells like oranges maybey some type of sweet fruit and there's also like a sour skunk smell alongwith it. It's weird though, never smelt anything like it. It's definetly a hybrid I would say.Buds are super thick and had really stout white hairs at the beginning of flowereing. If you have ever seen bud like this and know for sure what it was let me know!!

What bud is this
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Well, based on your smell description I can say that it definitely is not trainwreck. TW smells like straight pinesol. Citrusy with a very strong taste of pine. A full plant shot would help the keener eyes here identify, but without proper labeling, it may as well be bag seed.

Mute On

Mute On

Yea I def consider it "bag seed" as of now. But I know the genetics are pretty good and there's gotta be a way to pinpoint this strain down!!

I'm about to upload a better picture as soon as my camera gets charged up

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well, based on your smell description I can say that it definitely is not trainwreck. TW smells like straight pinesol. Citrusy with a very strong taste of pine. A full plant shot would help the keener eyes here identify, but without proper labeling, it may as well be bag seed.
Wuz up @tobh....

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Someone should make an app for that, take a pic and the app brings up similar pics with names.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
And fishwhistle with the definitive answer! I trust his judgement, cat knows his stuff. The structure is off from TW, so Lime Rickey seems to be the consensus. Sexy plant either way.

Wuz up @tobh....

Livin' the dream, man. Hustling like a beast these days, don't hit here so often lately. What's good with you?

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

And fishwhistle with the definitive answer! I trust his judgement, cat knows his stuff. The structure is off from TW, so Lime Rickey seems to be the consensus. Sexy plant either way.

Livin' the dream, man. Hustling like a beast these days, don't hit here so often lately. What's good with you?
Everything my friend!! Having fun on the farm here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom