What bug do i have

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I noticed a little white spec crawling around my pot what is it and how to i get rid of them
What bug do i have

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

how’s your plants look?
if mites use 50/50 water/isopropyl (99%),.. soak the plants everywhere, let drip dry, at least 15-20 min or so,..
but where did they come from!???
IMG 6793
IMG 6795
IMG 6796
Thats all 3 plants i haven’t found any on the actual plants yet just on the edges of the pots

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it might take a bit to actually find one on your plant but you need very good magnification to inspect plants,. snip off any weird deformed or going pale leaves and look on underside in crevasses, along the stem, they hide easily,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The plants haven’t been outside i did have them out of the tent to transplant did the bigger one this last weekend and the other 2 were transplanted April 15
i meant like cats or dogs, or you doing yard work etc? they had to get in somehow,. they can be carried in by other insects,. either way i would be doing something, makesure its mites or not than get on it,. your plants could look like crap in a day or two if it is mites and you don’t do anything,.

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

i meant like cats or dogs, or you doing yard work etc? they had to get in somehow,. they can be carried in by other insects,. either way i would be doing something, makesure its mites or not than get on it,. your plants could look like crap in a day or two if it is mites and you don’t do anything,.
I did do yard work Sunday mowed the grass then later that day I transplanted the bigger plant no animals come in the room where my plants are im kinda bumming now my first grow hermmed and now for my second grow gotta figure out this bug situation lol so use a spray bottle and spray down the plant with the solution you said is there a good time to do that like right before lights out or doesn’t matter?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I did do yard work Sunday mowed the grass then later that day I transplanted the bigger plant no animals come in the room where my plants are im kinda bumming now my first grow hermmed and now for my second grow gotta figure out this bug situation lol so use a spray bottle and spray down the plant with the solution you said is there a good time to do that like right before lights out or doesn’t matter?
don’t matter, sooner the better if mites,..
i use a pump sprayer as it’s easier to use and to get everywhere,.

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

How long would you say that bug is? Was it on the underside of the leaf? How did you spot it? Doesn’t look like a mite to me and I don’t see any mite damage on your plants.

Top Bottom