What cal-mag supplement does the organic section use?

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

General organics cal mag is a decent product. The ratio is 6:1 to the calcium , this is great except I've found it lacking mag and have had to sub some epsom salts.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Ive found more and more the answer to my problems are earth worm castings. Those little guys do so much work for me! I need to get on my worm farming.
Worms exude a slim of calcium carbonate. Then take into account what materials you are feeding them. Add some dynamic accumulators and your have readily available trace elements for your plants. No need to pour anything from a bottle. :)

Peace!

P-

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Worms exude a slim of calcium carbonate. Then take into account what materials you are feeding them. Add some dynamic accumulators and your have readily available trace elements for your plants. No need to pour anything from a bottle. :)

Peace!

P-

How do you guys feel about adding some red wigglers directly to your soil? I'm in 3 gallon pots and was wondering if that would be at all beneficial in an indoor setting.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I just ordered some earth juice oilycann

So far I've been pleased with their products.
Working on piecing together a full lineup.

The earth juice products all seem very reasonably priced when compared to other name brand products.

I have their "grand finale" finishing formula. It's the only bottle I ever plan on using.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
anything that says calcium carbonate as its active ingrediants, avoid anything that says edta

H

hawkman

There is a company that makes "worm" casting - small company but excellent products - will get the name of

N

ninjaballs

yeah cal/mag deficiencies are more for soiless synthetic regimens.If your growing in soil the soil should have plenty of calcium.i suggest composting eggshells.epsom salt is the only thing you need for magnesium anything else is a gimmick to sell you a 3 dollar product for twenty dollars.you can never have to much worm castings!save your eggshells,pulverize them and feed that to your worm bin.

G

gruvent

There's a new organic calmag from Future Harvest Nutrients called Organical Magic. It's an OMRI listed product. Apparently it's 100% water soluble so it's immediately available for plant uptake. www.futureharvest.com

roach

roach

I cant buy dolomite lime where I live anymore, so I use Plant Magic - magne-cal+ and it seems to do the job

Top Bottom