What can i do in a 21.6x33.4 inches space?

• Thread starter pfweedfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pfweedfarmer

growing my own weed was always a dream to me, and i am about to live alone in my own apartment. The problem is that im about to become a police officer too (that's my future job, long history) and brazil is not legalized weed yet so i need to make it discreet. Well 21.6 x 33.4 is my limited space (height doesnt matter) and im going for the autoflower seeds. Do you guys think that i can grow like 2 plants simultaneously, im thinking of plant the first one and few weeks later i plant the other, that way i can have recurring crops. My main doubt is if 2 plants can fit in this space without spoil each other if this system works i would be able to crop each 1 month and 2 weeks considering that the seed takes 10 weeks from seed to harvest, other doubt is in average how much grams an auto plant produces

P

pfweedfarmer

i think there enough room for 3x2 so 6 plants in 6L pots
So you think its better more plants with less space for each one then few plants with more space? im asking because i have no idea of how much space a plant take

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Autoflowers complicate things a bit, because you won't know how big they'll veg. You would have a lot more control running photos...you could veg one plant to fill the space, do many plants in a sea of green, or anywhere in between.

2Bad

2Bad

Ok
1. Autoflowers suck and 10 weeks to harvest is a dream lol they lie about harvest times to sell more seeds.
2. They don't yield much and they suck.
3. They suck.
4. More plants equals more watering. So it depends how much time you want to spend in your grow. If youre mixing bottled nutes it could be easily an hour a day. With one or 2 plants it'll take longer to dry. But with more time spent you reap the benefits of different strains.

P

pfweedfarmer

Autoflowers complicate things a bit, because you won't know how big they'll veg. You would have a lot more control running photos...you could veg one plant to fill the space, do many plants in a sea of green, or anywhere in between.

Ok
1. Autoflowers suck and 10 weeks to harvest is a dream lol they lie about harvest times to sell more seeds.
2. They don't yield much and they suck.
3. They suck.
4. More plants equals more watering. So it depends how much time you want to spend in your grow. If youre mixing bottled nutes it could be easily an hour a day. With one or 2 plants it'll take longer to dry. But with more time spent you reap the benefits of different strains.
that is a little discouraging :3

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

So you think its better more plants with less space for each one then few plants with more space? im asking because i have no idea of how much space a plant take
i m all for SOG (sea of green) no topping no lst , (with short veg wich is usually the best choice regarding gr/w/m²/"week spent veg +flo")

to give you an idea what it could look in the end here as exemple i m growing in a 3'x2'x6' 8 plants in sog 6L pots(4x2 either photo or auto)

6227341 grow journal by herbaledusensi seedssatin black domina cbd
6227344 grow journal by herbaledusensi seedssatin black domina cbd
6227351 grow journal by herbaledusensi seedssatin black domina cbd

P

pfweedfarmer

i m all for SOG (sea of green) no topping no lst , (with short veg wich is usually the best choice regarding gr/w/m²/"week spent veg +flo")

to give you an idea what it could look in the end here as exemple i m growing in a 3'x2'x6' 8 plants in sog 6L pots(4x2 either photo or auto)

View attachment 1352963View attachment 1352964View attachment 1352965
Thats really Nice, u r growing only the main branch basically, the side ones you Just cut off?? And these are photoperiod? How is the weight of your plants when dried? They are ALL in The same stage, you plant and harvest the 8 at the same time? Sog is The best option i think tyy

P

pfweedfarmer

View attachment 1352963View attachment 1352964View attachment 1352965
What strain are you using? A cool part of this method is that u can grow many strains and try diferrents types of weed, beautiful

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

growing my own weed was always a dream to me, and i am about to live alone in my own apartment. The problem is that im about to become a police officer too (that's my future job, long history) and brazil is not legalized weed yet so i need to make it discreet. Well 21.6 x 33.4 is my limited space (height doesnt matter) and im going for the autoflower seeds. Do you guys think that i can grow like 2 plants simultaneously, im thinking of plant the first one and few weeks later i plant the other, that way i can have recurring crops. My main doubt is if 2 plants can fit in this space without spoil each other if this system works i would be able to crop each 1 month and 2 weeks considering that the seed takes 10 weeks from seed to harvest, other doubt is in average how much grams an auto plant produces

welcome to the farm? Not sure how I feel about people giving advice to a future police officer about how to grow an illegal product in his country 😂

DEA+tall.png

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Thats really Nice, u r growing only the main branch basically, the side ones you Just cut off?? And these are photoperiod? How is the weight of your plants when dried? They are ALL in The same stage, you plant and harvest the 8 at the same time? Sog is The best option i think tyy
yeah mostly focusing on the main colas and few secondary branches that made it to canopy level. i Grow mostly photperiods but i have grown some auto twice with similar results.
i m usually around 350gr 550gr m² depending strains and phenotypes.

i grow one strain at time and try to harvest all at the same time.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

welcome to the farm? Not sure how I feel about people giving advice to a future police officer about how to grow an illegal product in his country 😂
bah meanwhile in canada:

"Per the new regulations, servicemembers may use legal cannabis, but must cease usage: 8 hours prior to duty: all personnel. 24 hours prior to duty: anyone operating a weapon or vehicle."

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

bah meanwhile in canada:

"Per the new regulations, servicemembers may use legal cannabis, but must cease usage: 8 hours prior to duty: all personnel. 24 hours prior to duty: anyone operating a weapon or vehicle."

I agree. But we have to realize that his job will be busting growers in the future as long as Brazil maintains status quo.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I agree. But we have to realize that his job will be busting growers in the future as long as Brazil maintains status quo.
i feel it's reassuring that all cop are not cannabis nazis, that's how thing slowly move, here in france we still had a long way to go but there a few report including cops statuing over in favor of legalisation, wich help the thing move slowly.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

i feel it's reassuring that all cop are not cannabis nazis, that's how thing slowly move, here in france we still had a long way to go but there a few report including cops statuing over in favor of legalisation, wich help the thing move slowly.

that's his job though unfortunately. He is the enemy.

P

pfweedfarmer

that's his job though unfortunately. He is the enemy.
I don't usually think about it but its kinda weird a cop growing weed and busting drug dealers i agree, in my defense this is just a temporary job as it pays better than problably 90% of what people my age earn here in brazil (20yo) and i need to start my life somehow 👮‍♂️
yeah mostly focusing on the main colas and few secondary branches that made it to canopy level. i Grow mostly photperiods but i have grown some auto twice with similar results.
i m usually around 350gr 550gr m² depending strains and phenotypes.

i grow one strain at time and try to harvest all at the same time.
i will take a look in your work 😉😉
edit: this site growdiary is exactly what i was looking for thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom