What can I do to increase my yield or quality to my present system

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I am running both hydro and soil.
I run DNF nutrients to my hydro, liquid gold fulvic, Humic black crystal,x-cell and caps bennies.
62.5 watts a ft2 of light monster ebbb system and i run the halo drips on my other hydro garden.

My soil I am running rev's 2.1 soil + rhizotonic + fish 5-1-1 + camg + PBP Grow + Liquid Karma

I foliar feed organic tea and kelp(both rhiz and maranis) alternating both every 3 days for foliar feeding.

Would love any other additives that would.

We can't get SeaGreen in BC and I'm dieing to get some.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I do soil and hydro and 2 products I love are Advanced Big Bud and Overdrive. This stuff turns your buds from hot dogs into corn dogs. I will have increased my yield by about 10 to 15%. I took over a couple hydro stores and started selling both at the start of the summer and by September was the larges reseller of the products in my state. We make 40% on the products FYI. They are not cheap but they work, everyone who purchased them were very happy, everyone kept buying and using it. I did have one customer who said it was crap but some people just don't grow so well. So for what it's worth buy a 500ml bottle and give it a try I love the stuff. The old guy I bought the stores from said it was crap, I found out he was sending a buddy in to buy it for him LOL you can teach an old dog new tricks. I use Canna, Dutch Master Gold and H&G as my base nutrients. I use the Canna more than the others.

PS AN have a few other products I like but I'm not crazy about most of the stuff.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Seems like you have a good understanding of things. methods, styles and like WWW ^^ said what are your yields and what is your goal mainly?

rootsnshoots

rootsnshoots

What's the deets on climate? Co2?

Dyi vermipost is the best thing I've done for overall product and soil quality personally. Very rewarding.

Alfalfa, alfalfa, alfalfa.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I second this^^ I just put together a spinning barrel contraption to make fresh compost to go along with my worm farm. I cant wait to be completely self sufficient soon. Learning about fpe soon and would like to apply this to my current thinking for full organic outdoor homemade goodness.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Aside from a proper diet, I've found trimming, training and pruning to allow the LONGEST possible veg time will get you a big/thick plant that will have no other option then to produce big.

I've had a very large light gap so I veg'd a SOG for 4 weeks and pulled over a gram per watt, did the same in another room with a week of veg and hit .70 gram/watt. Same environments and nutes.

Cort

Cort

I have been working on the same question, from different perspective. I will be switching strains and bumping plant numbers a bit, see how that works out. I will also redouble my efforts for proper training this run to get max tops.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I think this is a question we all ask yourselves, I'll state that im a huge fan of side by sides, if your space/system/wallet allows for one try a series of them to maximize your efficiency....i also feel like most strains have a "sweet spot" meaning the amount of veg time is considered by the knowledge of stretch tendencies, the methods of training and methods of support are all crucial factors...

B

B.B. King

Not real clear on your lighting, but that's probably the single biggest effect on yield.

Grow well,
B.B.

K

kushtrees

Plant count is also a big factor for yield. If you dnt have a plant count and want to really max your yield, vertical sog/ scrog. Little veg time very light efficient. If you have a low plant count do trees and get a veg room. That's my opinion though, setups are so different you have to do what is best for you

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

wrong. environment. period.

wrong! if you want the best, you have to rock advanced nutrients master schedule + all their additives, turn up the co2 to 2000 ppm, and use fecal matter as compost! CLOWNING!

nah midwest is completely right, you can do whatever you want, but if environment isnt dialed, then dont waste your time! only took me like 3 years to really figure that out.....;)

I am running both hydro and soil.
I run DNF nutrients to my hydro, liquid gold fulvic, Humic black crystal,x-cell and caps bennies.
62.5 watts a ft2 of light monster ebbb system and i run the halo drips on my other hydro garden.

My soil I am running rev's 2.1 soil + rhizotonic + fish 5-1-1 + camg + PBP Grow + Liquid Karma

I foliar feed organic tea and kelp(both rhiz and maranis) alternating both every 3 days for foliar feeding.

Would love any other additives that would.

We can't get SeaGreen in BC and I'm dieing to get some.

Sucks you cant get ur hands on Sea Green, that has really enhanced my overall product; taste, smell, and yield. Not so much on the yield, for i am now applying True Blooms with Sea Green in flowering (made by same company) Have you tried ordering some sea green? i got a couple of sites that are good on price and will ship fairly cheap to BC. if interested, PM me.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
1) strain
2) environment
3) solution manipulation and understanding what/when to feed.
4) IPM

run the same strain for a while. no additives. add an additive one at a time if you cant do side by sides.

Top Bottom